Friday, January 20, 2012
China Glaze Spring 2012 - Electropop
This collection is called Electropop and it is a breath of fresh air and holds promises of spring. I have been wearing deep blues, reds, and purples the past few weeks and this collection gets me very excited for a change of scenery, I need some new pastel polishes this spring and this collection will be my starting point for shopping. Mixed in with the pastels in this collection, China Glaze introduced a few new bright shades that will tempt me also. I have bought so many deep jewel toned polishes since the beginning of the fall that I just want to wear some different shades.
Here is the spring collection from China Glaze!
- Kinetic Candy - pale blue-gray cream
- Electric Beat - medium periwinkle blue cream
- Aquadelic - bright aqua cream
- Gaga for Green - medium cool green cream
- Sunshine Pop - bright yellow shimmer
- Make Some Noise - bright warm coral jelly cream
- Wicked Style - bright pink berry cream
- Fuchsia Fanatic - bright fuchsia cream
- Gothic Lolita - medium cool lilac shimmer
- Dance Baby - pale pink cream
- Sweet Hook - pale lilac cream
- Techno - clear base with multi sizes of silver glitter
I can't decide if Kinetic Blue or Sweet Hook is my favorite shade, I love both of them and they both fill gaps in my nail polish collection and will both make my Most Wanted list for the upcoming month. I can't wait to wear some of these great cool-toned pastels on my nails this spring. I'm not really taken with any of the brights, so I will just be skipping to the pastels from this collection. The other shades that I like are: Dance Baby, Gothic Lolita (love the name!), and Electric Beat.
I am just so ready to add some new pastels to my nail polish collection and fill in some holes!
photo courtesy of China Glaze