Sunday, February 26, 2012

Bath and Body Works St. Patty's Day Antibacterial Collection

St. Patty's Day is my favorite holiday of the entire year and I love when beauty companies treat it just as they treat Valentine's Day and Halloween.  For the longest time, I could never get products that are green hued and made just to celebrate this day.  However Bath and Body Works has changed this all around this year, last year they offered a few hand santiziers for this holiday but this year there are multiple scents in sanitizers and a matching hand soap to decorate my bathroom sink.  My dream is St. Patty's Day inspired body products and so far that hasn't come out yet but I can dream...

Happy early St. Patty's Day!

Green Apple Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer - Spread a little luck, not germs with our Who's Your Paddy? Pocketbac!  This pocket-sized bottle contains natural ingredients and powerful germ killers that help keep hands clean, fresh, and lightly fragranced with a charming blend of crisp apples, sparkling lemon, and vanilla bean.  Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned.  Kills germs without water.

Berry Lemonade Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer - Spread a little luck, not germs with our Kiss Me I'm Irish! Pocketbac.  This pocket-sized bottle contains natural ingredients and powerfel germ killers that help keep hands clean, fresh, and lightly fragranced with the scent of puckering fresh raspberries, nectarines, lemon, and pineapple.  Tahitian Palm Milk leaves hands feeling conditioned.  Kills germs without water.

Green Apple Gentle Foaming Hand Soap - Spread luck, not germs with our Kiss Me I'm IrishGentle Foaming Soap!  Soft bursts of this lightweight foam gently wash away dirt and germs, leaving skin soft and lightly scented with a charming blend of crisp green apples, sparkling lemon, and vanilla bean.  An exclusive blend of moisturizing honey, coconut milk, and olive fruit extracts helps to nourish and soften skin.  Mango fruit extract gently cleans and conditions hands.

I have purchased several of each Pocketbac already, I will use these all the way through the spring so that I can celebrate my favorite holiday the way that many people celebrate the Christmas season.  I prefer the green apple scent to the berry lemonade but I don't mind the berry lemonade.  I don't really see where berry lemonade comes into play with this holiday, I would have thought that a green grass type of fragrance would have been better but I'm not really complaining.  The last piece that I have to buy is the hand soap, I don't know that I will buy more than two of these since I use them pretty slowly and I would have them in my bathroom all the way until May if I buy too many.

I love finding new ways to celebrate my favorite holiday and I can't wait to get all these new products out on the first day of March!

photo courtesy of Bath and Body Works

No comments: