Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Most Wanted February 2012

The month of love...I love shopping!  I many not be a Valentine's Day fan but this is still a great month.  So many new spring products and fragrances will be hitting us fast and furious this month and I will be doing lots of blogging and shopping to keep up with them.  This is even the Leap Year so I get a whole extra day to talk about spring products, I love spring collections so this is best time of the year for me to get an extra day to blog!

I am most excited for a bit series of MAC releases this month, Nicki Minaj for Viva Glam is coming and the highly debated Shop MAC, Cook MAC collection comes out too.  So this list will contains lots of items from MAC and I can't wait to get to the counter!

This month's Most Wanted List...

- MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick
- MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel
- Chanel Harmonie de Printemps Blush Horizon de Chanel
- Dior Garden Party Clutch in Milly Garden
- NARS Blush in Gaiety
- China Glaze Electropop Nail Polish in Kinetic Candy
- China Glaze Electropop Nail Polish in Sweet Hook
- MAC Shop MAC, Cook MAC Lipstick in Quick Sizzle
- Lancome Rouge in Love Lip Color in Midnight Rose
- Clinique Redness Solutions Soothing Cleanser

Stay tuned for more details on all the MAC action this month!

No comments: