Thursday, February 2, 2012

LUSH The Godmother Bar Soap

I may have just reported on the new Valentine's Day product offerings from LUSH but I am currently using one of their core product line bar soaps.  The Godmother is a product that is carried all year round but always makes me think of the holidays.  It is little known fact but the limited edition Snow Fairy scent is carried more times of the year than just the holidays.  For the longest time, I thought that it was carried only at the holidays and I was always surprised that it never came offered in their best-selling Bar Soap formula.  I learned last summer that The Godmother is the Snow Fairy scent but in a bar soap formulation.  I ordered a bar of it with my next LUSH order and I was so happy that it actually does smell exactly like Snow Fairy!  I am on my last bottle of Snow Fairy Shower Gel and I know that it won't last until next October when the holiday products come out again.  I am glad to know that I can order a bar of this soap anytime that I need my Snow Fairy fix...

"For really soft hands that smell like the famous fairy.  Our loyal fans and customers wanted a soap that smelt of our Snow Fairy Shower Gel and we just couldn't say no.  Your hands and body will smell like sweet bubblegum and they'll do more than wishes.  These days, liquid hand soap is used by most North Americans for daily hand washing.  But, did you know that solid soap is just as effective and much less wasteful?  Put down the liquid soap and step away slowly!  Mo, our soap-inventor supreme, has made this special soap for keeping by the kitchen sink.  Think of it as your fairy godmother."

I don't waste this product at the sink, this one lives only in my shower and I use it every morning to start my day off on a good note.  This soap is exactly like the Snow Fairy Shower Gel in a solid form, a product that I have been wishing would come out at Christmas for the past few years.  Apparently I wasn't the only one since this product was made based on the demand of the Snow Fairy fans.  Once you try Snow Fairy, your outlook on body products will change and you will fall in love with this fragrance.

I love LUSH Bar Soaps in the wintertime, they are hydrating and don't strip my skin like most normal soaps do.  This one produces very little foam and therefore is very good for dry skin.  My skin isn't as tight after I get out of the shower (versus when I use a traditional shower gel) and I love this product so far.  I just love LUSH products so much and this might be in my Top Ten of favorites...

photo courtesy of LUSH UK

No comments: