Friday, February 24, 2012

OPI for Sephora Spring 2012 Collection - Bohemian Brights

I still haven't found the Electropop collection from China Glaze at my Ulta store and I have been filling the void by checking out every other nail polish brand that I can think of.  I am hoping that this collection comes out before I go crazy, China Glaze is also coming out with another collection this spring for the release of The Hunger Games movie and I am dying for shades from both collections.  I may not be as excited about some of the other spring collections of nail polishes but at least I know that I can find them easily.  Today we will look at the newest collection from OPI for Sephora, a cery easy to find collection in which all the shades are almost always in stock. 

The newest collection from OPI for Sephora is called Bohemian Brights and is a bit different than many fo the collections that we have been seeing throughout the spring.  This collection is a series of bright polishes (but not neons) that will work from the end of the spring season and then into the summer months.  I am not a huge fan of bright polishes but I have been looking for a bright pink to add to my collection.  Which I do see in the overall picture for this collection so I looking forward to seeing this collection in person at a Sephora store.

"A stunning combination of relaxed neutrals and daring brights, each one makes the perfect companion to your spring wardrobe.  Inspired by vintage jewelry and free-spirited bohemian style, these hues are both statement-making and effortlessly chic - so you can unleash your free spirit."

Nail Colour - Fashion-forward, wearable nail colours for the modern woman who is looking for an effective, safe, environmentally conscious brand.  Sephora by OPI Nail Colour, a line of 54+ trend-setting shades, puts the final touch on fingertips and toes with a top-quality formula you have come to expect from OPI.  The long-lasting, chip-resistant polish ensures flawless results with each application, and its green ingredient list excludes DBP, toluene, and formaldehyde.  Sephora by OPI combines the quality and color expertise of OPI, the world leader in professional nail color, with Sephora's reputation for the latest in beauty and sophistication.
- Paisley Attention To Me - opaque tangerine orange
- What Aura Gonna Where? - opaque hot pink
- It's Totally Karma - opaque lime green
- Neutral Beauty - opaque honey tan
- I Only Shop Vintage - opaque metallic golden bronze
- Happy Earth Day To Me - opaque dark army brown
- White Hot - opaque white
- Bright As a Feather - opaque metallic light blue
- What's Your Sign - opaque metallic peach

Bohemian Brights Mini Nail Colour Set - A six-piece set of petite nail colors in spring's best brights and neutrals.  Bright, punchy hues groove with earthy chic shades in this stunning collection.  Each statement-making hue is as unique as the vintage jewelry a "bohemian-ista" wears so fashionably.  Adorn your fingers and toes with the long-wearing, chip-resistant formulas and take the travel-friendly sizes with you wherever you wander.
- Let's Hear It For The Free Spirit! - pink/orange shimmer
- What Aura You Gonna Wear? - bright pink
- It's Totally Karma - bright green
- Neutral Beauty - camel
- That's What Fringe Is For - brown shimmer
- Happy Earth Day To Me - olive

My favorite shade is the What Aura You Gonna Wear?, I love the bright pink hue and the fact that it has a cream finish.  This is the only shade that I really want from this collection, the neutrals are rather basic and the other brights aren't really my style.  Bright as a Feather is the only other shade that I like enough to purchase from this collection so I doubt that I will be buying all that much the next time that I visit this counter at Sephora. 

China Glaze...you are killing me at the moment!

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: