Tuesday, February 14, 2012

MAC Mineralize Perfectly Finished

Mineralize Perfectly Finished is the first of the big releases from MAC this week, however this one pales in comparison to the Nicki Minaj and Viva Glam lip product range that is coming out at the end of the week.  I am betting that MAC released this small face product collection early in hopes that it would get any attention at all.  A new foundation/concealer formula versus the super hyped up Viva Glam collection?  After all the hype surrouding Nicki Minaj, I can't really see many people get excited about this small collection.  I am not currently looking for any type of product that is covered in this collection so I will check it out right now since it is new but I won't be purchasing anything from it until I am shopping for new base makeup products.

MAC states the following about the new product line, "Look what's happening in Mineralize - a new, creamy, mineral-rich Concealer to match SPF 15 Foundation/Loose for a naturally radiant, flawless finish.  Follow with the dazzle of our new Mineralize Eye Shadow Duos."  I don't see any mention of the Eye Shadow Duos, all I see in this collection is the foundation and the concealer so I guess that is all that we will be looking at today.
The new face makeup formulation from MAC...

Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation/Loose - A silky mineral-rich Mineralize Foundation/Loose with everyday SPF 15 protection.  Provides a medium-buildable natural to natural-satin finish.  Brushes on for a smooth, radiant look.  Helps skin stay healthy and nourished.  Available in a wide range of shades for all skin tones.

Mineralize Concealer - Enriched with minerals and nourishing botanicals, this creamy, easy-to-blend Concealer covers and perfects while moisturizing the skin.  Confortable and longwearing.  Provides medium coverage with a natural luminous finish.  Available in a wide range of shades for all skin tones.

188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush - A flat-topped, full circular brush used for lightweight application and blending of any formula colour - fluid, cream, powder, or pigment.  Ideal for creating soft layers or adding textures.  Made from a soft blend or goat and synthetic fibers.

I would be interested in trying this concealer out but as I stated above, I don't need a new concealer at the moment.  Next time that I am running low on this product, I will check it out and at the counter and see if it something that I might be interested in, I normally don't use liquid concealers that have the sponge tip since I feel that they don't cover imperfections well enough.

photo courtesy of MAC

No comments: