Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bath and Body Works Cupcake Pocketbac Collection

Trust Bath and Body Works to make even hand santizing girly and sweet! Two new collection of little Pocketbacs have been released for the holidays, one based on cupcakes the other based on Santa's reindeer. First we are looking at my favorite of the two collections, the cupcake scents. Bath and Body Works has released five new scents in this collection and all of them are wonderfully sweet. In fact, we I used them, I crave cupcakes all day long. Even more than I normally do...

All of the Pocketbacs contains Tahitian Palm Oil to help prevent overdrying of the hands with continued use. The formula also contains the anti-bacterial ingredients that are effective enough to 99.9% of the germs on the surface of the hands. I have hit the point where I always keep on in my purse to clean my hands anytime.

My favorite scent is the Lemon Glaze, which reminds me very much of the Hello Sugar scent that was out in body products several years ago. We all know that I am sucker for sweet lemon products so of course this one would be a front runner for me. My second favorite is the Blue Chiffon, which is a bright blue color in the bottle and smells like buttercream frosting on the hands. The Strawberry one is light pink and smells exactly like strawberries and cream. This one reminds me of the old American Girl Strawberries and Cream scent that I used to love several years ago. Coconut Cream smells like a light, sweet coconut and reminds me more of coconut candy than true coconut. The last scent is Red Velvet and this one smells exactly like a red velvet cake and is the strongest of the group.

These special cupcake Pocketbacs will only be around for the holiday season. This edition of the product leaves hands with a slight shimmer so if you are a shimmer hater then beware, the Reindeer collection might be better for you. My favorite is the Lemon Glaze and I love the Blue Chiffon and the Strawberry, I have already gotten multiples of them to have as back ups. I found that the Red Velvet is the strongest scent and I skipped it because it might interfere with other fragrances that I am wearing at the same time. The Coconut scent is more generic sweet and I liked it but not near as much as the ones that I bought.

photo courtesy of Bath and Body Works

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the lemon glaze one also. It is amazing. Pat

Anonymous said...

yes, love the lemon glaze one! not on sale anymore so im trying to find it.........know how?

queenisabelle29 said...

My only guess is Ebay, it hasn't been in the stores for several months now...