Saturday, October 30, 2010

MAC A Tartan Tale Exclusives

This is the last part of the Tartan Tale collection. I don't have an explanation as to why this part of the collection as labeled as "Exclusive", website exclusive is the only explanation I have been able to fathom. So if I find these bags at the stores or counters then I know that I was wrong. There are only two bags in this part of the collection so it would make sense to me if this one wasn't as widely available. I don't really know, but I still love the plaid so if I have to order from the web I certainly will.

MAC states the following, "The beginning of another chapter in A Tartan Tale! Off on the moors, the plot deepens, its magic minerals enrich the story, with two new collectibles: MAC Glamorous and My Scottish Fling Mineralize Kits. A natural love affair with the moorish magic of minerals that's absolutely epic!"

Here they are!

My Scottish Fling - The lush love-flushed loveliness of a romantic fling captured through the immaculately pink perfection of Pink Split Mineralize Eye Shadow, Fresco Rose Paint Pot, Budding Romance Lipglass, and Zoomblack Zoom Lash mascara. A limited-edition set packaged in a reusable tartan tin of MAC Holiday.
- Budding Romance - soft muted pink
- Pink Split - marbelized pink, plae blue, and bronze
- Fresco Rose - baby pink with pearl
- Zoomblack - black

MAC Glamorous Mineralize Kit - Keep the glamour in the clan! Allure returns to its ancestral glory inthe golden mineralize glow of Noble Touch Mineralize Eye Shadow, Indianwood Paint Pot, Blessedly Rich Lipglass, and Zoomblack Zoom Lash Mascara. A limited-edition set packaged in a chic, and reusuable MAC Holiday tartan tin.
- Blessedly Rich - pale coral
- Engaging - marbelized bronze, beige, and pale pink
- Indianwood - metallic antique bronze
- Zoomblack - black

My Scottish Fling is all that I need to create a pretty pink look this winter. I am wondering if this is a preview of an upcoming part of A Tartan Tale and that this is beginning of a new collection that will be coming out in the next month or so. Only time with tell what other goodies are coming soon...

photo courtesy of MAC

No comments: