Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bath and Body Works Reindeer Pocketbac Collection

The second new collection of Pocketbacs is based on the personalities of Santa's reindeer. This collection is 100% Christmas and would also make great little gifts for pretty much everyone on your list, especially the little children on your list. Overall, I prefer the Cupcake collection but the Rudy's Cocoa Mint from this collection is quite yummy and is worth a sniff if you love the Cupcake collection.

My favorite scent is the Rudy's Cocoa Mint. This scent is mint chocolate and is the same as the Mint Chocolate candles that Bath and Body Works brought out this season. York Peppermint Patties are a favorite candy of mine so it is natural that I would love this fragrance and the candle too. Dasher's Apple Mint is a fruity mint and smells more of the mint than the apple. Vixen's Sweet Mint is my favorite container, it has a cute little female deer winking on the cover. This one reminds me more of mint tea, a prefered summer drink of mine. Comet's Ginger Mint is more of an herbal mint, I think this one of the best for men on your list. Santa's Crew Mallow Mint smells like toothpaste and is my least favorite of the bunch. I was hoping for a sweet candy mint but all I got was very strong mint.

I bought multiples of the Cocoa Mint and one of the Sweet Mint (more because of the cute little container than the actual scent). In addition to the special fragrances for the season, Bath and Body Works has also brought out special holders. I had to cave on a shimmery deep green holder for the season, so I am now decked out with my red snake tote and green holder. This is about as holiday as I get...

photo courtesy of Bath and Body Works

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree Erin. The cocoa mint is the best. It smells as yummie as the mint choc candle from slackin this year. BBW did an amazing job. Pat