Thursday, October 21, 2010

Urban Decay Holiday 2010 Collection

Well, the Holiday collections are up and it's time to going on looking at them. I know that right around this time of the year, I begin to makeup my beauty wishlist and start making plans for Sephora's Friends and Family and what I am going to put on my Christmas list. Urban Decay products always top my list of products to give and get so I am going to start with their newest collection. My top pick for myself so far for the Sephora Friends and Family is the huge size of the Primer Potion that was recently introduced and that heads up this new collection.

Let's check it out...

Eye Shadow Primer Potion Professional Size - In answer to requests from our beloved fans and makeup artists, we have created Eye Shadow Primer Potion in a Professional Size tube - 150% MORE POTION than our original bottle!

Box of Potions - Box of Potions gives you everything you need to prime your eyes, lashes, lips, and face for a totally flawless finish. EVERYTHING. The Box of Potions contains the following: Pore Perfecting Primer, Eyelash Primer Potion, Eye Shadow Primer Potion, and Lip Primer Potion.

24/7 Jackpot - You've hit the motherload! 24/7 Jackpot features NINE travel-size shades of Urban Decay's award-winning 24/7 Glide-On Pencils plus one FULL SIZE pencil in Zero (our award-winning black).
- Eldorado - gold
- Stash - deep green/gold
- Mildew - deep green
- Electric - bright aquamarine
- Binge - navy blue
- Ransom - bright iridescent purple
- Rockstar - darkest eggplant
- Gunmetal - gunmetal with teeny silver glitter
- Whiskey - dark brown
- Zero - zealous black

Urbanglow Cream Highlight - Sure, we think you're beautiful, but that doesn't mean you can't emphasize your assets. Our silky cream highlighter gives you the power to guide their eyes to all the right places. Packed with pearl powders, the weightless formula adds luminescence wherever you need it. Craft contours where there were none. Create sculpted cheek and brow bones. Look like you got a full night's sleep with a touch of Urbanglow in the inner corners of your eyes. Hide that hangover with a dewy, youthful glow. The non-greasy formula dries down instantly, and can be worn right on top of makeup. Each shade of subtle enough to work on any skin tone - just pick the effect you desire... a bit of iridescent innocence, or a touch of smoldering bronze. All are infinitely wearable and ridiculously flattering (kind of like you're standing by candlelight).
- Brown Sugar - warm taupey brown
- Moonshine - iridescent shimmer
- Sin - shimmering champagne
- Wicked - radiant pinky shimmer

Body Jewelry Tattoos - Embellish your body without the commitment of a real tattoo! These Temporary Tattoos look super real, but only last a few days (so you can show up to work squeaky clean the very next morning). You get THREE full sheets covered with tons of unique designs, including chains, charms, UD symbols, sword pendants, feathers, exotic flowers, stars and more.

Sparkling Lickable Body Powder - Time to spice things up? Look no further. These glistening and edible powders cover your every last curve with a subtle glow and a seductive scent.
- Cocoa - sparkling bronze
- Honey - sparkling gold
- Marshmellow - sparkling white

Finally the body powders are making a comeback! I remember these from when I first started to get into Urban Decay when I was in college. So this time around, I must purchase Honey and Marshmellow to add to my body product collection. You all know that the Professional Size Primer Potion tops my list of items to buy, I might even invest in two during Sephora Friends and Family. I also love the 24/7 Jackpot box, so far these liners are one of the few liners that I can tightline well with. I also want to try the Urbanglow in the Sin and Wicked shades and see how well these can perform on my winter pallor.
Can't wait to start my Friends and Family list!
photo courtesy of Urban Decay

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when is friends and family at sephora? How do you get invited to this event. It could be dangerous!!!!! Pat

queenisabelle29 said...

The time frame has just started. The codes for the event come in the email and can only be used on the website. Sign up for the email and you should get one. If no, I can try to find you an extra one.