Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lippmann Collection Holiday 2010 Collection

The stunner shade of this collection is named Today was a Fairytale after the hit from Taylor Swift. I was emailed about this shade from Lippmann's PR company and I fell in love with the second that I saw the picture of Kim Kardashian wearing nothing but that shade for the November cover of W Magazine. Even if I hadn't been a Lippmann fan to begin with, this lovely shade would have blown my mind. Following right after I got this email, Taylor Swift was on a magazine cover and this shade was featured in the magazine. This shade is part of the Holiday 2010 shades created for Lippmann Collection and based on that shade, this will be a same but powerful collection.

The first shade is the much discussed Today was a Fairytale, described on the Lippmann Collection website as a "silvery blue starlight" with a glitter finish. This polish actually contains Virgin Diamond Powder to add the beauty and shimmer of the shade.

The other shade of this collection is another 100% Holiday ready shade. It is named Boom Boom Pow after the Black Eyed Peas song. Since we already have a silver shade for the holidays, we need a matching gold shade for those with warmer skintones. This shade is described as "glamorous golden gleam" and also has a glitter finish. This shade is made with 24K Gold Dust to add to the beauty and sparkle.

Well, we already know that I love the first shade and I will bep putting it at the op of my shopping list. I like the Boom Boom Pow shade but I don't carry off gold as well as I carry off silver tones.

photo courtesy of Lippmann Collection

No comments: