Friday, October 1, 2010

Most Wanted October 2010

It's a rainy Friday and I will be spending the night in, playing with all of my new Venomous Villians products. and looking forward to what else I am going to get this month as fall items are wrapping up and holiday items are beginning to debut.

I need...

- Cle de Peau Beaute Eye Color Quad in Platinum
- Chanel Glossimer in Sundress
- O.P.I. Yodel Me On My Cell Nail Polish
- Gucci Guilty
- Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Lipstick in Parisian Attraction
- MAC A Tartan Tale Lipstick in The Faerie Glen
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
- Bath and Body Works Winter Candy Apple Shower Gel
- Tarina Tarantino Starchild Odyssey Eye Palette
- Philosophy Windows to the Soul Eye Palette

I am really looking forward to the release of A Tartan Tale at the very end of this month. Until then...

No comments: