Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Bath and Body Works Valentine's Day Pocketbac Collection

No matter how many cute little Valentine's Day products that come out each year, I still hate this holiday. I am trying to focus on the positive this year and look at how many beauty products I can buy myself instead of my lack of boyfriend. So I guess is it time to look at what products I can treat myself to this year. The first of the Valentine's Day products that has been brought to my attention is the Bath and Body Works Valentine's Day Pocketbac Collection. This consists of five new fragrances in the super-portable Pocketbac collection.

My favorite of the collection is the "I Love Shoes" fragrance which has a very cute shoe graphic on the front of the product, is pink, and is the fragrance Stylish Strawberry. This one is very sweet and reminds me of strawberry shortcake. My second favorite of the collection is the "I Love Bling" fragrance. This one is a clear color and has a rock candy fragrance which smells sweet more than anything else. The last one of the group that I like is the "I Love Cake" product with the cupcake graphic on the front of the bottle. This one smells like vanilla cake and reminds me of the Cupcake Pocketbac collection that I loved at Christmas.

The last two didn't really tickle my fancy. The "I Love You" Pocketbac has the Sweet Pea that I haven't been a fan of the since the beginning of my undergraduate years. This one is covered in lip prints and the gel inside is a red color. The last one from this collection is "I Love Boys" which has a graphic of a boy on that looks exactly like Justin Bieber, killing the whole product for me. The fragrance is Berry Crush which I didn't mind but I just can't seriously carry that Pocketbac.

I may not be a Valentine's Day girl but I can definitely love shoes, diamonds, and cake. I have also been told that a St. Patrick's Day collection is upcoming and we all know how excited I will be about that one!

photo courtesy of Bath and Body Works

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin I love this post. It is so you. Pat