Saturday, January 1, 2011

Most Wanted January 2011

Happy New Year! Personally I like to start my year off with some new makeup shades to get myself ready to brave the next two months of winter. I also will be checking out some new skincare to get my face through the long cold months and a little something to help me look forward to warmer weather.

Here is my most wanted list this month...

- MAC Nail Lacquer in Very Important Platinum
- MAC Complete Comfort Face Creme
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in Razzle Dazzle
- Lipstick Queen Lip Gloss in Jean Queen
- Benefit Bella Bamba Blush
- Dior 5-Colour Eye Palette in Smoky Design
- Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray
- Bath and Body Works Bali Mango Shower Gel
- MAC Peacocky Kissable Lipcolour in Woo Me
- MAC Peacocky Mega Metal Eye Shadow in Tweet Me

Wow, I am doing really well on my resolution to buy other brands than MAC... However, even though MAC is playing a huge role in my shopping this month, I feel like this list is full of great choices. Some hydrating skincare products will keep my face from totally drying out, the Lipstick Queen and Benefit products will take me right into spring. The nail polish shades will make me look forward to spring pedicures and my silver heels. To round it all out, the Bali Mango Shower Gel will turn my shower into the beach during the snowstorms.

No comments: