Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cleanse Your Soul Valentine's Day Fragrances

And so we are back to Valentine's Day again! Actually we are just getting started with all the limited edition fragrances and products that hit the stores to celebrate this holiday. I do have to say that I love many of the limited edition fragrances that are released every Valentine's Day. Having a taste for sweet fragrances makes this time of the year a ripe time for all kinds of offerings of new candy-based fragrances. For the first of the new fragrances this year, we are starting with the independant etailer, Cleanse Your Soul. This company is tops for sweet, bakery inspired fragrances and heavy duty moisturizers and scrubs. At the moment, this company is looking at a two to three week turn-around time so the earlier that you order your products, the better your chances to have them by the beginning of the month.

Here are the limited edition Valentine's Day fragrances...

Come Away With Me and Be My Love - Blackberries, Pineapple, Strawberries, and Champagne.

How Do I Love Thee? - Summer strawberries with Vanilla Bean Noel and Marshmellow (the companion scent to Let Me Count the Ways).

Upon A Lilac Sea - Spring Lilacs on a bed of Vanilla Sugar.

Love Never Fails - White Wedding Cake, Yuzu, Blood Oranges, and Lemon Sugar.

Thou Art More Lovely - Pink Sugar, Cherries, Champagne, and Whipped Cream.

Love is My Sin - Rich Dark Chocolate, Almond Cream, and a hint of spices.

Idle Tears - White Chocolate Mousse topped with Strawberry Glace.

Perfumed Sea - Fresh air notes sing when combined with violets and sandalwood.

Beautiful Dreamer - White Nectarine filling sandwiched between sugar cookies.

Weeping of the Rain - The scent for a sad Valentine's Day... Black Vanilla, Blackberries, and Amber.

A Divine Rapture - Red Raspberry and Strawberry laced Marshmellow frosting between layers of White Cake, Red Velvet Cake, and Vanilla Poundcake.

Ah, My Beloved - Madagascar Vanilla, Egyptian Musk, and Vanilla Beans.

Love is Enough - Whispers of spring flowers blended with mountain air notes and fresh linen notes.

Lullaby Love - Sweet lavender vanilla combined with a fresh linen scent. Snuggle up with this scent!

Night Thoughts - The scent of sweet baby roses intermingled with incense and sandalwood.

Endless Blue - Blue Sugar with sparkling soda and a spritz of vanilla.

If Thou Must Love Me - Chocolate covered strawberries, Vanilla wafers, and Marshmellows.

I Carry Your Heart - Pink Sugar blended with a deep Red Wine...very sultry!

Life in a Love - Bouquet of Roses with Red Currants and Cloves.

I love the concept of Weeping of the Rain, it might just be my perfect fragrance to wear on Valentine's Day evening! So I know that that fragrance is a must order but I have a bit of a shopping list on this one. How Do I Love Thee?, Thou Art More Lovely, Love Never Fails, A Divine Rapture, Love is Enough, Lullaby Love, Night Thoughts, and If Thou Must Love Me. I'm not a fan of all these names but I bet these will be some amazing bakery fragrances. I recommend any of the body creams or scrubs from this company and I also think that I will be trying out a perfume or two from this line to see how they wear.

And the picture? I'm trying guys, this is for all of you that love this holiday!

photo courtesy of Google

No comments: