Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Clinique Holiday 2010 Collection - Strawberry Fudge

Clinique's Holiday 2010 collection presents a look that is very different from the typical holiday party makeup. Clinique based their newest collection, called Strawberry Fudge, off the glow that develops on your face after playing outside in the snow. This makeup collection is easy to wear and very universal. My personal opinion is that Clinique is often the company that is tops for making shades and products that can be worn by many skin tones and by people of varying ability in makeup application. Lately, I have found myself wearing a lot of my Clinique items on an almost everyday basis so I am very interested in this new collection.

Clinique states, "Irresistibly indulgent colour for eyes, cheeks, and lips. Discover the strawberry-dipped-in-chocolate shades of Clinique's Strawberry Fudge Holiday 2010 collection. The star of the look: our Limited Edition Holiday Compact. Sinfully rich eye shadows mingle with a sweetened rose blush. Long, flirty lashes and luscious lips are the perfect finishing touch".

Here are the new products...

Strawberry Fudge Holiday Compact - Silvery compact featuring an exclusive Colour Surge Eye Shadow Trio inspired by one of our most-wanted shades, Strawberry Fudge. Soft Pressed Powder Blusher in New Clover adds the perfect balance to cheeks.
- Strawberry Fudge - trio consisting of a deep brown, medium bronze, and medium warm pink
- New Clover - medium rose

High Lengths Mascara - Stretch limp, lifeless lashes to lengths beyond your wildest expectations. And wow - eyes look noticeably wider, fully energized. Our curved, fine-toothed comb finds the tiniest lashes and brings them out of hiding. Ophthalmologist tested and appropriate for sensitive eyes.
- Black - black

Vitamin C Lip Smoothie Antioxidant Lip Colour - We've squeezed in the best ingredients, like Vitamin C, and powered up antioxidants so lips look and feel their healthy best. Your recommended daily dose of lusciousness. Brushes on luscious colour and shine in juicy, moisture-rich blends.
- Strawberry Bliss - medium rose

Defining Liner for Lips - Makes lips beautiful by definition. Modern precision pencil with built-in sharpener in the cap creates the look you want, anywhere. Creamy, non-feathering formula goes on smoothly, evenly, stays all day. Even helps lipstick stay in place.
- Plush Pink - nude pink with a hint of shimmer
I love this palette and I can really see it being a best seller. I feel like clinique designed these shades with any female in mind and wanted to a make the ultimate wear it with anything palette. My only concern is that some of the shades look to be a bit on the warmer side so I must carefully try all of them out before I buy the palette. Other than the palette, I am looking forward to the new shade of the Vitamin C Lip Smoothie, I really love it but I am betting that I own at least one other lip shade very similar to it. I am quite happy with this collection...

photo courtesy of Clinique

No comments: