Monday, November 29, 2010

Coconut Hut Holiday 2010 Fragrances

Coconut Hut is my favorite place to find both coconut fragrances and wonderful dessert fragrances. Christmas is the time of the year for dessert type fragrances and I am already making a list (and checking it twice to make sure that I have everything that I need to get through the rest of the winter!). I have been on a major peppermint kick lately so I am looking for more fragrances to add to my mint rotation.

Here are the new fragrances...

Chocolate Covered Candy Cane - Christmas candy canes dipped in warm chocolate fondue.

Frosty's Snowball - A rich chocolate milk patty, filled with peppermint creme and sweet coconut.

Pumpkin Eggnog Cupcake - Vanilla eggnog cupcakes with creamy pumpkin pie filling in the middle.

Rudolph's Cupcake - A fluffy vanilla cupcake with cherry pie filling, iced with decadent vanilla frosting.

Santa's Bakery - Warm gingerbread, creamy eggnog, and pumpkin pie swirled together to create happy Christmas memories.

Silver Bells - Lotus blossom, ginger milk, and violet petals kissed with white snow orchids.

Snow Angel Frost - Sweet cane sugar, notes of hard peppermint candy, creamy vanilla, and just a hint of angel food cake tops off this delectable scent.

Sticky Peppermint Snowball - Sweet peppermint candy and sticky marshmellow fluff are mixed with oodles of luscious vanilla and a touch of coconut cake.

Winter White Chocolate - Creamy smooth white chocolate is blended with refreshing peppermint candy.

Winter Wonderland Cake - A vanilla cake layered with mandarin oranges and orange creme custard, frosted with thick vanilla icing and crushed peppermint candy canes.

Before I decide fragrance, I will recommend products. Any of the body butter or creams from this company are top notch and the whipped sugar scrub is like rubbing your skin with a fluffy frosting. I also recommend the shea butter based body wash and I have also been told (on the Makeup Alley boards) that her perfumes are wonderfully strong and long lasting. Adding to my pepperming love with be Chocolate Covered Candy Cane, Frosty's Snowball, Snow Angel Frost, and Winter White Chocolate. I also need to order Silver Bells and Rudolph's Cupcake. And I might throw a few coconut fragrances in my cart too for when I get the winter blues.

photo courtesy of Coconut Hut

No comments: