Saturday, November 13, 2010

LUSH Holiday 2010 Collection - Snow Fairy

I have been blogging about Snow Fairy since last Christmas when I first read about all the hype behind it and it's yummy goodness. Last year, a friend of mine knew my obsession for sweet LUSH products and she bought me a giftset full of sweet products. With a bottle of Snow Fairy shower gel! It is still my favorite gift of all last holiday season. I have been waiting to buy myself a back-up bottle of this shower gel and that time of the year in finally here!

The LUSH website states, "Christmas wouldn't be Christmas at LUSH without that familiar pink hue glowing on the shelves. Yes, the Fairy is back again for her legions of fans. The sweet bubblegum and cotton candy scent of this shower gel has made it a clear winner with our customers ever since we first released it. If you're one of the poor souls left yet to try Snow Fairy, pop in quick for a big bottle of our addictive pink shower gel. Washing your body with the pink, ethereal fairy will make you smell like freshly spun cotton candy at a fairground, and your entire body will glitter with the magic of the fae all through the day. Don't stop there though - Snow Fairy works wonders as a shampoo or laundry detergent for sweetly scented sheets. Go ahead, spread the sparkly magic! You know you want to."

This scent has now been released in a lip balm to take the cotton candy yumminess to the next level. "Our customers always tell us that Snow Fairy shower gel should be edible (or should we say drinkable?). To save you from quaffing your bottle of fruity shower wash, we created a delicious raspberry, icing sugar, and sherbet lip balm; with the candy smell of Snow Fairy and just a touch of vibrant pink colour. When inventing the lip balm, Helen wondered what kind of things the Snow Fairies would eat, which lead her onto a sugar confection idea of perfection. She combined moisturizing butters with icing sugar and fizzing sherbet for sweetness and texture, and dried raspberries for fruitiness. After all, the fairies need sugar, too. Dried raspberries add to the pink colour and sweetness of the product".

I just love my Snow Fairy shower gel, this one is a top favorite product of mine. I just love the fragrance and the sheer fun of being covered in pink iridescent bubbles is the icing on the cake. I am glad that I can get this product in a 16.9 oz size so that I can enjoy it all time until next holiday season...

photo courtesy of LUSH

No comments: