Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Korres Japanese Rose Body Products

I don't know about anyone else but as much as I love the holidays, there are days that I need to forget it all for a bit. At the moment, I need to ignore the carols and get aways from the cookie scented body products and shimmery red lipstick. I haven't really looked at floral body products for ages and now I need a change from the norm of the cold weather fragrances. Today I am interested in the Japanese Rose line of products from the Greek beauty line Korres. This company has amazing body products so I am anticipating a great product line in this fragrance. This fragrance is currently available in two products, a shower gel and a body butter.

Korres has top of the line shower gels and now they have improved the bottle by putting it in a pump bottle, making it even easier to the perfect amount of product out. The Sephora website describes the product as following, "An age-fighting, moisturizing body wash infused with the sweet, velvet essence of rose buds. This formula delivers collagen-stimulating, elastin-strengthening Active Aloe that reduces the visible signs of aging. Wheat Proteins form a protective shield to help maintain skin's ideal moisture level. Potent Vitamins C and E, and Zinc enhance the natural immune system of the skin. Convenient pump packaging helps make your shower hassle free". These shower gels produce a rich, luxurious lather and the scent lingers on your skin for dent amount of time after you get out of the shower.

Many of the moisturizers from this company were originally formulated to hep cure specific skin ills. Korres is a homeopathic Greek company for they release products that not only smell wonderful but also help to positively impact your skin's health. "A rich moisturizer infused with the sweet, velvet essence of rose buds. Treat your skin-softening hydration and bask in the exclusive Japanese Rose scent. A proprietary blend of sunflower, almond, and avocado oils restores skin's elasticity and smoothness. Quince extracts acts a soothing agent to heal and nourish stressed skin". This body butter appears to be used to help prevent the signs of aging onthe body. I am also willing to bet that this product will be fantastic in the summertime if my skin gets too much sun. Likewise, it will help to soothe my skin in the winter when it gets so dry that it get chapped and irritated.

I am imaging myself on a sunny beach in Greece... But now I need to come back to reality and get back to Christmas shopping.

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: