Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Laura Mercier Holiday 2010 Collection - Sequins Collection

Laura Mercier's newest collection is named Sequins Collection is based off of the glitz and glamour of the holiday parties that are coming up through the season. I have been a shimmer eye shadow addict lately and now I am always on the lookout for new products to feed my current obsession. "Glimmer. Glamour. Sophistication. The Sequins Collection is inspiredby shimmer, glimmer, and festive holiday moments. Fashion takes glamour to the next level, with feminine embellishments and touches of sequin-shine", states the Laura Mercier website.

I'm ready for some shimmer...

Sequin Eye Colour - Laura Mercier Sequin Eye Colour has soft-sparkle effects that glisten and captivates. The deep-impact shades can be swept over eyes softly for a stunning day look, or applied with more intensity for evening glamour.
- Tiger's Eye - warm chocolate brown with fleck
- Twinking Star - soft neutral beige with fleck
- Shimmer Plum - cool gray lilac with fleck
- Pink Crystal - soft pale pink with fleck
- Black Ice - deep black with fleck
- Lapis - vibrant blue indigo with fleck
- Copper - warm copper brown
- Jade - light smoky green
- Brilliant Rose - rose copper with fleck

Lip Glace - Laura Mercier Lip Glace is a high-shine, perfectly pigmented lip gloss with rich, long-lasting colour and brillant shine that creates the appearance of fuller lips. Any skin tone is virtually enhanced by creating a subtle contrast in texture. Now offering 3 Limited Edition colours on lauramercier.com - Pink Diamond, Meringue, and Discrete.
- Pink Diamond - sheer delicate pink
- Merinque - creamy petal pink
- Discrete - natural rosy plum

Eye Basics - Laura Mercier Eye Basics creates the perfect canvas for eyes by camouflaging eye imperfections and enhancing the durability of eye makeup. Available in a range of six shades the best suit your skin tone.

Mineral Illuminating Powder - Laura Mercier Mineral Illuminating Powder is designed to provoide sheer coverage and a radiant soft-focus effect that perfects any look by imparting a natural, healthy glow.
- Starlight - golden nude radiance

I love these beautiful eye shadows and I am glad that Laura Mercier included the Eye Basics product in order to help the shimmer stay put. I think that I have found a whole new crop of shimmer eye shadows to add to my makeup box. I love the Twinkling Star to pair with a red or berry lip. When I want a more dramatic eye, I will be using some of the following shades: Tiger's Eye, Shimmer Plum, Black Ice, and Copper. I am also very interested in the Lip Glace, the description and the packaging remind me of the Diamond Lip Gloss from Vincent Longo. I have one left and the shimmer and pigmentation of that product have been unparelled as of yet. I want to give Meringue a shot and see how it compares.

photo courtesy of Laura Mercier

No comments: