Monday, November 1, 2010

Most Wanted November 2010

Ahhhh... It's the that time of the year again, fall is ending and the holiday shopping and parties begin. Most of my shopping list this month focuses around the new holiday collection while a few pieces are ones that I think can travel very well from fall into winter.

Here's the list this time around...

- NARS Nail Polish in Pokerface
- NARS Lipstick in Petit Monstre
- Lippmann Collection Nail Polish in Today was a Fairytale
- Clarins Instant Blush Magic Colour
- NARS Lipstick in Shanghai Express
- Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Polish in Anne
- Urban Decay Cowboy Junkie Set
- Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland EDT
- Bare Escentuals Buxon Stay-There Eye Shadow in Schnauzer
- Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Plum Noir

It seems that I have a bit of a nail polish craving this month. And a NARS obsession too...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As you know I just got the Secret Wonderland EDT. It is a beautiful scent. I just LOVE IT~ Pat