Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bare Escentuals Buxom Swinger Girls

The Buxom line from Bare Escentuals has long been my favorite part of this company.  And I have recently learned that I am not alone in this love.  My local Sephora has expanded their Buxom area to an entire aisle as some other companies are getting their's axed to about half the aisle or even less.  New products from this comnpany are coming out practically everytime that I go to Sephora and Buxom Lips is fast becoming a favorite lip gloss of mine (second only to MAC Plushglass).  It is rare that a company delights me with everything that they come out with and it is making me want to collect one of everything from this company. 

Buxom has just released a new lip gloss set that drove me wild from the first moment that I saw it when browsing on the Sephore website.  Four pink and rose lip glosses in one of my favorite formulas?!  This set, called Swinger Girls, has my name written all over it and I am so excited to head to the store to buy it.

"A four-piece collection of pout perfecting lacquers.  These four lip lacquers take soft shades to a whole new level of luscious.  The tingling, cooling sensation creates the look of enticingly voluptuous lips, while a deep infusion of Vitamins A and E helps keep lips soft, smooth, and protected."  Along with the overall description of this set, Sephora also provides some of the impressive results of the clinical trials of this lip gloss.  "In clinical trials for Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish: 86% of women experienced an immediate increase in lip fullness, 75% of women felt lip moisture increased, and 96% of women were satisified with the overall improvement in their lips."

The four shades in this set are all lovely and perfect for the spring season.  I can easily take them into summer too since they will all work with tanned skin later on.  The shades are...
- Emily - rosy nude
- Heather - champagne sparkle
- Lauren - pink cupcake
- Marissa - pink blush 

My favorite shades are the Emily and Marissa, both of which are more on the deeper pink side.  I will get lots of use from them since they can be worn with a more professional look or against strong eye makeup.  Lauren is bright pink and is a very fun shade but this one is best for going out.  Heather appears more on the champagne side and has the most sparkle of the four.  This one might also be best for going out, depending on the glimmer factor of it. Either way, the formula of these glosses is fantastic so I know that I will love all of them.

Buxom has me sucked in yet again...

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: