Friday, April 1, 2011

Most Wanted April 2011

April is finally here and I am just waiting for the weather to get a bit nicer so that I can really break out my spring clothing and beauty products. I have been looking forward to MAC's release of Quite Cute since I first read about it last winter and now it is finally releasing in the first week of this month. Pinks have been my thing so far this season and MAC is just feeding my obsession for these products.

My Most Wanted for April 2011...

- Philosophy 3-in-1 in Lilac Blossom
- Bond NYC Madison Square Park
- Victoria's Secret Incredible
- Tarina Tarantino Floriculture Eye Shadow Palette
- Bath and Body Works Cherry Vanilla Shower Gel
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Amused
- Philosophy Keep the Peace Super Soothing Serum
- Ojon Color Sustain Gloss Finishing Hair Spray
- MAC Quite Cute Plushglass in Girl Hearts Boy
- MAC Quite Cute Nail Lacquer in Little Girl Type

Flower fragrances, cherry shower gel, lots of pink, and more neutral eye shadows. Lots of shopping this month...

No comments: