Friday, April 15, 2011

Bath and Body Works Scent Stackers

A latest obsession of mine - Bath and Body Works Scent Stackers.  This product allows me to stack my body products, meaning that I can now store three products in the space that I used to only be able to store one.  And we all know how much room I have for products at this point, I own so many products that space is at a minimum in my house right now. 

Each of these little products are three ounces each so they can easily be taken on an airplane for a summer trip or stored in a beach or tote bag to carry with you on the go.  The Scent Stackers are currently available in five of Bath and Body Works top selling fragrances: Japanese Cherry Blossom, Sweet Pea, White Citrus, Twilight Woods, and Moonlight Path.  This week they were also just released in the new Country Chic scent, an easy way to try this one and decide if this is scent for you.

I think I will be indulging in the Moonlight Path series for the spring and picking up some of the Twilight Woods and Japanese Cherry Blossom for the cooler months.

photo courtesy of Bath and Body Works

No comments: