Sunday, March 25, 2012

LUSH Easter 2012 Bath and Body Products

Peeps!!!  My college is in the same city that the Just Born candy company was founded in so Peeps and all the rest of their candies have been a huge part of my life since I was a young child.  So I can't even think about Easter without thinking about those pink and yellow marshmellow chicks, I have already starting buying them for my family this year and I am gettting excited for the holiday itself so I can pig out on candy!  In addition to all kinds of candy, I have found some great new limited edition LUSH products that are Easter-themed.  Eating candy while taking a candy scented bath sounds like my version of heaven and these products might make my dream a new reality!

Here are the new Easter-themed products from one of my favorite body product companies!

Carrot Top Reusable Bubble Bar - Hop into the tub this Easter with our latest (and some might say greatest) reusable bubble bar!  This bubbly carrot may not improve your eyesight, but it will fill your bath with piles of frothy lemon and buchu scented foam.  Simply grab the carrot by its top (get it?  Carrot Top?) and swish, swish, swish around your tub.  This beauty is good for 7 - 10 bathes, so you should have lots to keep you busy until the Easter Bunny makes his to your house.

Immaculate Eggception Bath Bomb - Pink - The Immaculate Eggception is our newest Easter invention - and how innovative it is!  Inside each giant fizzy egg is a secret surprise.  What is it?  You'll just have to crack the Bath Bomb shell to find out!  Get a hold on your egg, line up the crease with the edge of a hard surface and give it one good WHACK!  Once it's cracked, you can drop the shell in your tub for a beautiful ylang ylang, grapefruit, and vanilla bath.  And of course, enjoy the mysterious treat inside too.

Immaculate Eggception Bath Bomb - Yellow - The Immaculate Eggception is our newest Easter invention - and how innovative it is!  Inside each giant fuzzy egg is a secret surprise.  What is it?  You'll just have to crack the Bath Bomb shell to find out!  Get a hold on your egg, line up the crease with the edge of a hard surface and give it one good WHACK!  Once it's cracked, you can drop the shell in your tub for a beautful ylang ylang, grapefruit, and vanilla bath.  And of course, enjoy the mysterious treat inside too.

Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb - Fluffy Egg is enormously popular every Easter.  While we love the cheery pink color, we think it might be because Fluffy Egg smells like vanilla ice cream that fell into a cotton candy machine.  The scent comes from the (now retired) Candy Fluff Dusting Powder, so those of you who adore Creamy Candy Bubble Bar will fall madly in love with Fluffy Egg.  This limited edition holiday bomb is better for you than chocolate, so you can use as many as you want - without the guilt!

Donkey Oaty Bath Bomb - We'll be honest.  We don't really know why we've got a donkey for Easter.  It's very odd.  We originally had the idea of creating a Bath Bomb pinata that you hung over the bath and then smashed, so we made a big donkey bomb.  Although we liked the idea, we couldn't work out what should be inside of the donkey (eggs?  A little donkey?) - so we made him a bit smaller.  Donkey Oaty has been blessed with the gorgeous Charity Pot fragrance, a beautiful and fresh floral perfume.

Hippy Chick Bath Bomb - Hippy Chick is back, and better than ever!  This grapefruit, bergamot, and frankencense fizzer has fluttered back into our hearts this Easter.  Hippy Chick is the Bath Bomb version of our best-selling Happy Hippy Shower Gel, which was one of our original Cosmetics To Go (an early incarnation of LUSH) products in the late 80s and early 90s.  Simon Constantine recreated its pink grapefruit fragrance when he joined the company as a perfumer, and now we simply can't get enough.  It's the perfect Bath Bomb to get you going in the morning!

I really only think that I need one or two products from this group, it is already two weeks until Easter and I don't have enough time to take 4 or 5 full bathes before then.  My first pick from the collection is the Fluffy Egg, I love Creamy Candy and therefore I know that I will love playing with this product too.  The other bomb that I would like is the Hippy Chick one, This one will be great to relax with as a the weather gets warmer or when I need a pick-me-up after the gym.

Peeps and LUSH!  Time to get redy for Easter!

photo courtesy of LUSH

2 comments:

Jenna Putra said...

I love LUSH easter bath bombs. Thanks for these cool products. I bought my family a bunch of things for easter 2012

Jenna Putra said...

I love LUSH bath bombs. I bought my family a bunch of bath products for easter. Thanks for this article and i LOVE LUSH.