Thursday, March 1, 2012

Most Wanted March 2012

March and September are my two biggest beauty product shopping months of the year, this month is when all the spring products are out with a fury and the weather is beginning to change enough that I can begin wearing what I have been buying for the past two months.  This also is the month when I pack up my winter beauty products and really begin changing my whole routine around.  I am so ready to begin wearing my spring perfumes and bright eye and nail hues

We have just come off a huge month for MAC releases so I don't expect near as much activity this month at that counter, this might be the first month in quite a long time that I have wanted ten products from ten different brands.  Most of my lists so far this year have been dominated by MAC releases and I am actually looking forward to picking up some more Beauty Insider points at Sephora (I am so close to the 500 Point Perk that one more order will push me over), so I am expecting quite a few visits there this month!

My Most Wanted for March 2012!

- OPI Holland Collection Nail Lacquer in Kiss Me On My Tulips
- Chloe L'Eau de Chloe
- Tarina Tarantino Jewel Eye Shadow Palette in Fantastical
- Annick Goutal La Violette
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Lacquer in Mermaid's Dream
- Guerlain Ecrin 6 Couleurs Eye Shadow in 66 Boulevard de Montparnasse
- Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum
- Korres Pomegranate Mattifying Primer
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in True Violet
- MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Zen Rose

I am in love with the new Chloe fragrance after using it once at the counter in Macy's and I am so excited to buy and wear this on the first warm day of spring!

No comments: