Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tarte Spring 2012 Collection

Tarte is a product line that I have really been getting into after trying out their Tarte and True Blood Eye Palette late last summer.  I am still using the palette consistently and I have been liking many of the shades more and more over the past few months.  This company has a huge group of products listed under their "What's New" tab on their website and I am so excited to try some new products from this company, I am loving some of these new blushes on first glance.  The one item that I have wished that Tarte would release is still not in this collection, all I want is for this company to offer single eye shadows instead of only having their great shades in huge palettes.  I don't need any more eye shadow palettes but I just love their shadows so much that I will keep buying them every single season.

This company didn't have a specific group of products listed as a "Spring" collection so I just looked at what was listed as "New" on the company's website so I might have missed a product ot accidently added an extra one.  So I do apologize in advance if this isn't perfectly accurate but I know that there will be some great choices from this company and I can't wait to check them all out!
The newest products from Tarte!

Amazonian Clay Waterproof Eyeliner - Get gorgeous, defined eyes that won't budge throughout your day thanks to natural carnuba wax, our botanical waterproofing agent that forms an impermeable layer to protect against rain, sweat, tears, and creasing.  Carnuba wax also acts as a built in primer to ensure smooth application by softening the skin and icnreasing hydration.  Nature's most perfect ingredient, Amazonian clay, intensifies pure color pigments while working to nourish lids, reduce surface oil and improve overall texture.
- Olive - medium neutral olive green
- Golden Plum - deep warm plum
- Deep Teal - deep aqua teal
- Black - deep black
- Brown - deep warm brown
- Navy - medium navy blue
- Plum - deep cool plum

Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Shimmering Blush - As a follow up to Tarte's best-selling Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blushes, Tarte introduces the same award-winning formula in four brand-new shimmering shades.  Spiked with tiny, finely-milled specks of gold and silver, one swipe will add the perfect amount of sheen to your cheeks.
- Adored - shimmering light pink
- Glisten - shimmery peachy pink
- Buff - shimmering nude
- Frisky - shimmering bright coral

Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss - Drench lips in healthy color and mega-watt shine while pampering them with the benefits of nature's pure miracle: maracuja oil.  Always hydrating and skin nourishing, each maracuja-infused shade will keeps lips moisturized while minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.  The result: lips that appear fuller and more plump.
- Adored - cotton candy pink
- Dollface - pink grapefruit
- Charmed - pale pink
- Amused - hot pink
- Blissful - warm peach
- Glisten - peachy nude
- Tipsy - coral
- Blushing Bride - plummy rose
- Flush - berry
- Natural Beauty - cherry red

Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 - Like airbrushed without the air!  Achieve total skin balance thanks to this Amazonian clay-powered foundation.  Whether your skin is oily, dry, or combination; this skin-smart foundation also reduces the appearance of pores, while minimizing discolorations and imperfections to ensure a perfectly flawless complexion.  Get 12 hours of flawless coverage with this long-wearing UVA/UVB SPF 15 formula.  With a weightless texture this buildable and blendable, everyone can achieve skin that looks healthy and natural.  Available in a full range of shades for all skintones.

Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush -  Airbrushing without the air!  Achieve a flawless even complexion by applying our foundation with soft circular buffing sweeps.

Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara - Tarte's biggest beauty breakthrough, Amazonian Clay, is now exclusively available in this hydrating, replenishing, and reparative mascara, clinically-proven to increase lash volume by 121% instantly!  Just as it intuitively restores hydration and balances texture in skin, Amazonian clay intuitively hydrates, replenishes, and repairs dry and brittle lashes making this the first and only "smart" mascara that instinctively reads and treats your unique lash concerns, delivering the benefits you need and volume you desire.  In a consumer panel survey, 91% of subjects saw healthier lashes in just 3 weeks!  This high performance natural ingredient also performs by absorbing any excess oil to keep lashes balanced and keep product in place.  The result is healthier and more voluminous lashes that won't ever flake or transfer.  Gifted works overtime to keep lashes intact, healthier, and stronger by preventing lash loss and promoting lash health.
- Black - black

Lip gloss is my major interest from this collection, I really want to try this new formula and I already see some shades that I want to buy next time that I get to Sephora.  I love the pinks and roses that are available from this product with the following shades being my favorites: Adored, Dollface, and Amused.  I was very into lipstick all throughout the winter but suddenly I am craving lip glosses and again and these shades look great for the spring and summer seasons.  I'm not sure how I feel about the shimmer finish of the new blushes, they could be lovely against tanned skin or look way too dressed up for a day look.  I have a feeling that the finish on these might depend more on the shade and it's pigmentation than anything else, I will have to see these with my own eyes and decide from there on. 

I am also very interested in the foundation however I am not in the market for a new formula right now.  I will table this product until I am foundation shopping again and then I will see if I am still interested in it or if this company has released something to top it.

photo courtesy of Tarte

No comments: