Monday, October 7, 2013
Too Faced Holiday 2013 Gift Collection
This year's collection is another great gift collection and my early favorite from it is an eye makeup palette named "Joy To The Girls", this eye shadow gift set will be on my gift list plus on my shopping list for a few of my close friends. I think I will be doing some early shopping from this collection to finish up my fall shopping and then starting to pick up some gifts next month.
Here is the first of many holiday collections!
Joy To The Girls - Joy to the Girls makes going holiday glam joyfully easy. These universally flattering shades, packaged in a pretty, carry-anywhere mega palette, can be worn alone or layered beautifully for endless possibilities. Reference the easy-to-follow illustrated tutorials inside the palette cover for inspirational “weekday,” “weekend,” and “party time” looks. This palette features 15 limited edition eye shadows with a full size LashGasm Mascara.
- Cookie Dough - matte midtone neutral
- Cheers - matte pale neutral champagne
- Prancer - shimmering cool bronze
- Sugar Plum - shimmer cool blue violet
- Mulberry - matte neutral plum
- Snow Angel - matte white
- Powdered - matte champagne
- Too Too - shimmering pale pink
- Yule Log - shimmering deep brown
- Chestnut - shimmering medium brown
- Twinkle - matte neutral gold
- Joy - matte bright blue
- Spike the Punch - matte deep champagne
- Chimney - matte slate gray
- Coal - matte black
Jingle All The Way - Your phone should be as pretty and festive as your makeup, which is why Too Faced created this two-in-one Christmas gift. Start with the glamorous collection of touch up ready products, including 11 day-to-night shadows, a sexy bronzer, and a pretty pink blush. Pop out the palette and use the iPhone 5 case designed by celebrity decorator and TV personality Mary McDonald for a flash of style. Shades of eye shadow include the following hues: shimmering deep navy, matte pale champagne, matte medium nude, matte taupe, matte pale pink, shimmering violet, satin gold, matte deep brown, matte slate blue, matte pink white, matte pale brown. The blush shade is a matte bright pink hue.
All I Want For Christmas - Everything you need to create your signature Christmas look all wrapped up in this full face collection that features the best of Too Faced’s eyes, face and lips. Plus the set is housed in a party-ready chevron cosmetic zip bag designed by celebrity decorator and TV personality Mary McDonald.
- La Crème Lip Cream in Believe - deep rose red
- Shadow Insurance Eye Shadow Primer
- Perfect Eyes Eyeliner in Black
- Lash Injection Mascara in Perfect Black
- Exclusive Blush/Eye Shadow Trio - coral blush/matte pale champagne and shimmering deep brown eye shadows
These three gift sets are available now on the Too Faced website and there will also be a Sephora-exclusive gift set. The Sephora exclusive gift set has been shown on their website but cannot be ordered yet.
A Few Of My Favorite Things - This Sephora exclusive features Jerrod’s iconic favorites for the eyes, face, cheeks, and lips and will make your holidays gorgeous. This collection is infused with classic colors that have a playful edge—shades that fit right in for a super swanky blowout or an intimate Christmas day brunch with the family. After hours, zip up your essentials in Too Faced’s signature chevron-print clutch, designed by celebrity decorator and TV personality Mary McDonald.
- Snowflakes - matte champagne
- Whiskers on Kittens - satin medium champagne
- Chocolate Milk - matte pale brown
- Moon On Their Wings - shimmering medium brown
- Dark Chocolate - matte deep brown
- Cream Colored Ponies - matte white
- Honey Honey - satin medium brown
- Buche de Noel - matte medium brown
- Evergreen - matte deep green
- Blue Satin Sashes - shimmering deep blue green
- Coquet - satin medium pink brown
- Taffy - satin medium peach
- Crisp Apple Strudel - satin medium brown
- Woolen Mittens - satin chocolate brown
- Soiree - satin red plum
- Tinsel - shimmering platinum
- Bluff - matte slate blue
- Ohh La Orchid - satin bright purple
- Party Time - shimmering deep blue green
- Pure Glam - shimmer deep black
- Raindrops On Roses Blush - matte medium pink
- Melt Into Spring Blush - matte coral
I love and want all four of these gift sets and I am so excited to see what else will come out in the following weeks. I will start with Joy To The Girls, I love this huge eye shadow palette and I can wear these shades now and then all the way into the holidays. I love the lipstick that is exclusive to All I Want For Christmas and this set is next up on my shopping list. I can skip over the palette that comes in the phone case since most of the shades that are contained in it will have dupes in Joy To The Girls and A Few Of My Favorite Things.
A Few Of My Favorite Things is another contender for early favorite gift of the holiday season. I have loved the movie The Sound of Music for years and I started singing the song that this palette was named after as soon as I saw it on the Sephora website. I am glad that this palette has some amazing shades because I would have loved it just for the name alone and I know that I will get lots of use from this shade range too.
The first of the holiday gift collections has been released and I am sure that we will start seeing more in the upcoming days. I fully expect Urban Decay to release next and then the holiday colour collections will start releasing too. We still have a few more weeks of fall to love but it is never too early to start plotting out next season's makeup purchases!
photo courtesy of Too Faced