We have reached the time of the year that I am finishing up my fall shopping and starting to slowly look ahead to the holiday collections that will be coming out in the next few weeks. I have never been a big fan of holiday collections and tend to find that they repeat the same shades and themes over and over again. We will see what I find this year to add to my collection as each company starts to unveil them this month.
But first some last few products for fall...
- MAC Antonio Lopez Six Eyes: Creative Copper Eye Shadow Palette
- MAC Antonio Lopez Three Lips: Fuchsia Lip Palette
- MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Strike Up a Cosmo
- Zoya Nail Polish in Giovanna
- Clinique Superprimer - Colour Corrects Redness
- Essie Nail Polish in Afterschool Boy Blazer
- Dior Rouge Dior Lipstick in Trafalgar
- Calvin Klein Downtown
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Jilted
My loves this month are mostly lip and nail products since I have been collecting mostly skincare on my past few Sephora visits. I now have my skincare regime pretty much ironed out and now I want to add a few last color choices to my collection. I always want new lipsticks and the MAC Ruby Woo will be a great addition to my MAC red lipstick collection.
Here come the holiday collections...