I am most excited to see the introduction of the Vice 2 Eye Shadow palette, I never got my hands on the original Vice palette and am excited to see if this version will be just as good for me. I also saw pictures of the cult-favorite Heavy Metal liner that was discontinued a few years ago. I am really thinking about a bright gold shade in this product to create beautiful nighttime holiday eye looks.
Urban Decay holiday gifts!
Vice 2 Eye Shadow Palette - Judging by the all-too-frequent requests on our Facebook page to “bring back Vice!,” we’re not the only ones with an insatiable shadow addiction. For fans that missed out the first time (and beauty junkies jonesing for their next fix), Urban Decay launches Vice 2—a luxe, sophisticated palette loaded with 20 ALL-NEW (and unbelievably gorgeous) Eyeshadow shades. Experiment with insanely cool brights, not-your-average neutrals, and sexy hits of smoke, all in our decadent, revamped formula. But here’s the part we can’t stress enough: YES, it’s limited edition and it WILL sell out. (And trust us, you don’t want to know about the extreme measures you’d have to resort to in order to land one when that happens.)
- Smokeout - dark taupey-black satin
- Lovesick - black matte with iridescent micro-glitter
- Shellshock - bright metallic silver
- Coax - medium metallic pink with golden iridescent micro-sparkle
- X-Rated - baby pink satin
- Prank - deep navy matte with turquoise floating pearl
- Madness - bright metallic blue shimmer with blue micro-glitter
- Strike - antique gold shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- Stash - deep olive green shimmer with iridescent micro-sparkle
- Poison - charcoal satin with iridescent micro-sparkle
- Radar - metallic brown shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter
- Damaged - bright metallic emerald shimmer
- Voodoo - metallic purple shimmer with iridescent purple micro-glitter
- Betrayal - bright purple satin with blue shift
- Derailed - medium metallic taupey-brown shimmer
- Dope - warm champagne satin
- Toxic - metallic copper-pink shimmer with tonal micro-glitter
- Habit - light nude matte
- Ambush - metallic brown satin
- Rewind - medium brown matte
Ocho Loco 2 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set - When our Ocho Loco Eye Pencil Set launched last year, we knew it would be popular—but we had no idea just how popular. The frenzy was so out of control that we’re still getting a ton of requests for it (nearly a year later!). With that kind of demand, we’d be crazy not to do a follow-up. Urban Decay launches Ocho Loco 2. This LIMITED-edition set features a dark, edgy rainbow of eight FULL-SIZE 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils—including FIVE EXCLUSIVE new shades.
- Roach - deep copper brown shimmer
- Roach - deep copper brown shimmer
- Twice Baked - rich brown satin with gold micro-sparkle (New and Exclusive)
- Crave - deepest, darkest brown-black matte (New and Exclusive)
- Perversion - blackest black matte
- Deep End - bright metallic peacock shimmer
- Mars - bright metallic green shimmer (New and Exclusive)
- Ultraviolet - bright blue-violet shimmer (New and Exclusive)
- Tornado - dark eggplant pearl (New and Exclusive)
Black Market 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set - Like the most addictive of illicit substances, our 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil sets have been known to provoke some pretty insane behavior in fans eager for more of our creamy, forever-lasting liner. (Remember Ocho Loco? Of course you do. Enough said.) Urban Decay launches Black Market 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set. The perfect travel-size stash, this LIMITED-edition set includes six darkly gorgeous hues of our award-winning liner—including FIVE EXCLUSIVE new shades.
- West - dark brown pearl (New and Exclusive)
- Desperation - deep taupe-gray matte
- Black Market - charcoal black satin (New and Exclusive)
- Riot - smoky gray matte with violet and fuchsia micro-sparkle (New and Exclusive)
- Apathy - metallic olive green shimmer (New and Exclusive)
- Ink - deep navy blue satin (New and Exclusive)
Anarchy Face Case - Urban Decay launches Anarchy Face Case and Shattered Face Case—all-in-one palettes for the most discriminating beauty junkies. Each LIMITED-edition Face Case includes colors for your eyes, lips and cheeks (many of them NEW and EXCLUSIVE), giving you all the essentials for a range of looks. Perfect for quick getaways, rushed mornings and last-minute invites to stay the night, these travel-size palettes fit stealthily into your bag—making it easy to create a hot look no matter where you are.
- Redemption - deep gunmetal satin (New and Exclusive)
- Fray - warm mauve matte (New and Exclusive)
- Vaporize - deep metallic gray-taupe shimmer (New and Exclusive)
- Provocateur - light metallic mauve shimmer with multidimensional micro-glitter
- Revolt - bright metallic silver shimmer with silver micro-glitter (New and Exclusive)
- Fetish - mauve-pink
- Quickie - bright pink
- Craze - pale gold shimmer (New and Exclusive)
- Scandal - bright metallic raspberry shimmer
- Perversion - blackest black matte
Shattered Face Case - Urban Decay launches Anarchy Face Case and Shattered Face Case—all-in-one palettes for the most discriminating beauty junkies. Each LIMITED-edition Face Case includes colors for your eyes, lips and cheeks (many of them NEW and EXCLUSIVE), giving you all the essentials for a range of looks. Perfect for quick getaways, rushed mornings and last-minute invites to stay the night, these travel-size palettes fit stealthily into your bag—making it easy to create a hot look no matter where you are.
- Nameless - medium gray-brown satin (New and Exclusive)
- Remix - rich purple shimmer with tonal micro-glitter (New and Exclusive)
- Shakedown - rich brown-gunmetal satin (New and Exclusive)
- Minor Sin - champagne-pink satin (New and Exclusive)
- Bleach - yellow-beige matte (New and Exclusive)
- Overexposed - dusty rose (New and Exclusive)
- Temper - soft baby pink (New and Exclusive)
- Glint - soft pink-champagne shimmer (New and Exclusive)
- Lovechild - cool pink cream
- Zero - zealous black cream
Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder - Ever wanted to get that gorgeous Naked flush all over (even when you haven’t actually done the deed)? Urban Decay launches Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body. This soft, glowing beige powder contains a sophisticated, micro-fine shimmer worthy of the Naked name. You really have to see it to appreciate how insanely beautiful it is. Simply dust on Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder wherever you want to create an instant Naked glow. This smooth, silky powder contains light-reflecting particles that create a luminous, radiant look. Like the perfect quickie, it gives you a sexy, just-finished flush that will have people asking what (or whom) you’ve been doing.
- Naked - soft glowing beige powder
Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner - Like a gateway drug to hardcore sparkle, Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner provides a heavy dose of glam-rock—minus the frequent stints in rehab. But lest these glittery liners fade away into obscurity like far too many once-hot rock stars (Axl Rose, anyone?), we decided it was time to give them a makeover. Urban Decay relaunches Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner. It’s the same fan-favorite formula as before, just with a hot new look and two new shades. This water-based, buildable liner contains super-fine glitter in a clear base that dries down quickly and REALLY stays put (for long wear without any fallout). Wear Heavy Metal alone, apply it over our Eyeshadow or layer two shades together for a more intense glam-rock effect.
- Midnight - cowboy beige glitter
- Glamrock - silver glitter
- Distortion - iridescent glitter
- ACDC - bright purple glitter
- Spandex - deep blue-black with iridescent glitter
- Amp - light blue with iridescent glitter (new)
- Junkshow - bright pink with iridescent glitter (new)
I am obsessed with this collection and I need to start my shopping now! My biggest priority is getting the Vice 2 Eye Palette before it sells out. If I can only order one item from this new collection, that would be my top choice. I collect Urban Decay palettes and need to add another one to my collection, I have found that palettes from this company are among the best in the whole industry. I need to add this to my eye shadow range, this is one company that I don't care if I own multiples of the same shade from since I will use them all.
The rest of my shopping list is pretty much this whole collection. I really want to try the Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner this time around. My top choices are Midnight and Glamrock. I'm also really excited about the Illuminating Shimmer Powder and I cannot wait to use this to dress my look up this holiday season. I really like both Face Cases and will be adding both to my collection very soon along with both of the 24/7 Eyeliner sets.
This is going to be a huge collection for me and I will be picking most of the new products up in the next few weeks. We will see if any other holiday collection can top it!
photo courtesy of Urban Decay