Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Most Wanted January 2014

Happy New Year!  I am ready to kick off the new month and year with some shopping and tomorrow I will be starting my Brand Spotlight series...this is going to be the best year ever in beauty and I can't wait to test some new products out!

My Most Wanted list for this month!

- Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette
- YSL La Laque Couture in No. 14
- Kat Von D True Romance Eye Shadow Palette in Saint
- Caudalie Premier Cru La Crème Riche Face Cream
- MAC Magnetic Nude Lipstick in Morning Rose
- MAC Magnetic Nude Tinted Lipglass in Oh My Darling
- MAC Magnetic Nude Extra Dimension Eye Shadow in Amorous Alloy
- MAC Punk Couture Nail Lacquer in Formidable
- MAC Huggable Lipcolour in Touche
- First Aid Beauty Detox Eye Roller

I am all about new eye makeup and lipsticks this month, a change from what I usually want to buy in January.  I tend to start the year off by wanting new skincare products but I have been loving my current skincare routine so I am all about adding more makeup to my collection.

I think that I am the most excited about the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette and I know that I will buy and review this palette within the next few weeks.  I have been some lovely pictures of looks created with it and I must add it to my collection!

No comments: