Tuesday, April 3, 2012

MAC Prime Future

This week is the biggest week of the month for MAC, several new collections are coming out.  Some of the collections are full color collections and others are more targeted toward a specific type of product.  First we will look at the targeted product collections and then we will get into the full color collections.  Why MAC is deciding to release four collections in one week and have little to nothing coming out the rest of the month is beyond me but I will just appreciate all the new products that I have to buy and try over the next month from this company.

Prime Future consists of two new types of primers, I love the Prep + Prime product from MAC so I am excited to see what else has been released in this collection.  I liked the original product from Prep + Prime but the eye primer in this collection left a lot to be desired so I am hoping that the new products will be more like the original.  "MAC Prime Future: Introducing two new all-over face primers.  Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion saturates skin with a concentrated burst of hydration.  Velvety Prep + Prime Skin Smoother instantly fills in fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin texture, and mattifies while softening the skin."

The new primers from MAC...

Prep + Prime Skin Smoother - A velvety skin perfecting primer that instantly fills in fine lines and.  wrinkles.  Contains powerful anti-oxidants, evens skintone, and mattifies - while softening the skin.  Convenient compact makes it perfect for on-the-go moments.

Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion - A lightweight serum that saturates the skin with a concentrated boost of hydration, making it a unique hybrid between skincare and priming.  Gently soothes, revives, and replenishes the skin while preparing it for foundation.

I would use the Skin Smoother product now and the Moisture Infusion more in the cool weather.  I hope that both of these are permanent since I want to try both of them, I will buy Skin Smoother within the next few months and then wait a bit for the Moisture Infusion.  I am very much looking forward to buying and reviewing these products in the hopes that they measure up to the original Prep + Prime product.

photo courtesy of MAC

No comments: