Sunday, April 1, 2012

Most Wanted April 2012

April showers bring...beauty product shopping!  I love buying new products when I can actually break them out and wear them the next day.  There are a few huge MAC releases in the beginning of the month but the rest of the month will be pretty quiet from them so I am looking forward to trying and buying all different brands of makeup products.  Even though it is only April, the summer makeup collections will begin to trickle out this month and we will begin to get a peak of the products that will take us from the late spring into the summer months.

Most Wanted for April 2012!

- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Rose Gold
- Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Can Can
- Make Up For Ever La Boheme Baked Eye Shadow Palette
- YSL Ombres 5 Lumieres Palette in No 13
- Clean Clean Skin
- MAC Tres Cheek Blush in Peony Petal
- Ojon Dry Recovery Intensive Hydrating 2-Minute Hair Mask
- Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Pink Petal
- Essie Nail Polish in Sure Shot
- Burberry Lip Cover in Primrose Hill Pink

I seem to be the most excited about colorful eye looks this month, Can Can is a bright purple and so is one of the major shades in the YSL palette.  Clean Skin is a great oceany fragrance, I normally dislike Clean fragrances but I received a sample of this scent last winter and I really liked it so now that it is warm enough to wear, I will be buying a full sized bottle of it.

Here's to April showers and beauty shopping!

No comments: