We are in the heart of summer and I am establishing all of my warm weather beauty routines and beginning to think slightly ahead to the fall months. I might pick up a few last summer items and fragrances but more of my focus is on fall items that could be used early on with my summer makeup looks. I am craving some new eye shadow palettes this month and I have decided that fall will be my time to add several palettes and single eye shadows to my collection and try to temper the amount of lipsticks and lip glosses that are crowding my traincase. I will continue to update with how this mission plays out when I go shopping at Sephora...
One additional feature that I will be adding to my blog is Fitness Fridays, I joined a gym for the first time about a month and half ago and already it becoming a big part of my life. I am looking and feeling better than I did this spring and the combination of the exercising and clean diet are improving my skin and hair like nothing else that I have tried. Each Friday, we are going to look at an exercise, workout fashion, or healthy food choices. Don't worry...we will still spend most of our time talking about beauty brands and products but I want to expand and move into how inner health affects outer beauty.
Here is my early July shopping list!
- Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa Smoothing Shower Smoothie in Strawberry Banana
- Clinique Dramatically Different Face Lotion +
- Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Kiss You
- Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Women
- Jin Soon Nail Lacquer in Poppy Blue
- Too Faced Pretty Rebel Beauty Eye Shadow Palette
- Smashbox Fade to Black Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette in Fade Out
- Smashbox Waterproof Shadow Liner in Black Gold
- Stila Lip Glaze in Vanilla
- Bath and Body Works Summer Chill White Mango Chill Shea-Infused Shower Gel
This month will hold my last fragrance purchase in the warm weather, I will be going to fall fragrances by August and this is my last month for a light, fun fragrance. I am picking up very few makeup items yet for summer, most of these are early fall products and will either be worked into my current look or will be put away for the next two months.