It's my birthday month and my biggest shopping month of the year it seems! The past few weeks I have been obsessing with tanners and bronzers instead of my usual springy pink shades. I have been telling myself to wait until May to begin self tanning (since I can't stand when people have full on tans in the beginning of spring) and that obsession is clearly visible in this Most Wanted List.
Here we go...
- Marc Jacobs Curacao
- MAC Surf Baby Crushed Metallic Pigment Stack in Surf the Ocean
- Bliss Triple Oxygen Mask
- MAC Surf Baby Eye Shadow in Sun Blonde
- Bath and Body Works Signature Coconuts Coconut Mango Shower Gel
- Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Toasted
- Smashbox Softbox Eye Shadow Palette
- Chanel Glossimer in Pink Peony
- Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder in Bronze Rose
- Kate Somerville 360 Tanning Towelettes
A co-worker of mine used these Tanning Towelettes and looked amazing after only one use, so I am so excited to buy these and try them out. By Memorial Day, I should be quite bronze and with new bronzers too! MAC Surf Baby is one of their big releases this month, the two products that I listed are really the only two that do it for me on first glance of the collection. I might pick up more lemmings when I see it at the counter. Flighty is their other release this month (with the Big Bounce Eye Shadows), I was attracted to the colors in the Big Bounce but I have heard too many negatives about them to want them without really trying them out.
Birthday month shopping is on my list this month!