Sunday, May 1, 2011

Most Wanted May 2011

It's my birthday month and my biggest shopping month of the year it seems!  The past few weeks I have been obsessing with tanners and bronzers instead of my usual springy pink shades.  I have been telling myself to wait until May to begin self tanning (since I can't stand when people have full on tans in the beginning of spring) and that obsession is clearly visible in this Most Wanted List.

Here we go...

- Marc Jacobs Curacao
- MAC Surf Baby Crushed Metallic Pigment Stack in Surf the Ocean
- Bliss Triple Oxygen Mask
- MAC Surf Baby Eye Shadow in Sun Blonde
- Bath and Body Works Signature Coconuts Coconut Mango Shower Gel
- Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Toasted
- Smashbox Softbox Eye Shadow Palette
- Chanel Glossimer in Pink Peony
- Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder in Bronze Rose
- Kate Somerville 360 Tanning Towelettes

A co-worker of mine used these Tanning Towelettes and looked amazing after only one use, so I am so excited to buy these and try them out.  By Memorial Day, I should be quite bronze and with new bronzers too!  MAC Surf Baby is one of their big releases this month, the two products that I listed are really the only two that do it for me on first glance of the collection.  I might pick up more lemmings when I see it at the counter.  Flighty is their other release this month (with the Big Bounce Eye Shadows), I was attracted to the colors in the Big Bounce but I have heard too many negatives about them to want them without really trying them out.

Birthday month shopping is on my list this month!

No comments: