Friday, May 20, 2011
Smashbox Summer 2011 Collection - Softbox
This collection is named Softbox and it contains shades that will help to create an easy summer look that is also polished enough to wear during the day to work. "Inspired by the Softbox Studio at Smashbox - where natural light rules - our summer collection is all about effortless, diffused beauty." I just love the neutrals that are in the eye palette and I can't wait to get my hands on this set.
Softbox Eye Shadow Palette - Forget piling on eye makeup in the heat of summer. Our pro artists have handpicked all of these hues (including 7 new shades and 4 best sellers!) with soft, naturally gorgeous eyes in mind. Includes FREE step-by-step guide for creating three looks and a mini Photo Finish Lid Primer. This set includes: 9 Eye Shadows, 2 Cream Liners, Double Ended Brush, Mini Photo Finish Lid Primer, Get The Look Guide.
- Nectar Eye Shadow - warm gold shimmer (new)
- Lucky Penny Eye Shadow - bronze shimmer (new)
- Sienna Eye Shadow - deep black brown
- Vanilla Eye Shadow - off white shimmer
- Sugar Eye Shadow - warm pink gold shimmer (new)
- Nude Eye Shadow - deep warm brown
- Flirt Eye Shadow - deep champagne with sparkle
- Stone Eye Shadow - deep matte warm charcoal
- Truffle Eye Shadow- deep black brown shimmer
- Bronze Cream Liner - warm bronze (new)
- Taupe Cream Liner - charcoal gray
Softbox Lip Gloss Collection - Just try to resist this beautifully wearable set of glossy goodness in take-everywhere travel sizes - perfect for summer getaways. Plus, no matter what your day looks like, you're covered with both our classic and long-wearing formulas. Includes 3 new shades and 3 bestsellers!
- Infinite Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss - pale beige shine
- 24/7 Limitless Long Wear Lip Gloss - deep sheer plum shine
- Afterglow Lip Gloss - shimmery pinky peach
- Brown Sugar - warm caramel shimmer (new)
- Glam - cool mauve shimmer (new)
- Illume - clear iridescent shimmer
I love both of these two sets and I looking forward to buying both of them. If I had to choose, my favorite of the two is the eye shadow palette, I can work with all of these neutrals for the next few seasons. I love the new Nectar Eye Shadow shade and this one is only available in the palette so far. I also love the Vanilla and Sugar shades from this palette too. From the lip set, I love the Afterglow and Glam shades. Afterglow reminds me very much of NARS Orgasm so my interest here will be comparing the lip gloss formulas.
photo courtesy of Smashbox