Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bath and Body Works Fall Sweet Treats Candles Preview

I just saw this picture today and I am falling in love with some of the fall candles that Bath and Body Works will carry.  I have dreaming of fall ever since this heat wave started and I love all types of apple and bakery scents for candles.  Slatkin & Co will introduce several new candle scents for this fall (in addition to their traditional fall scents): Pumpkin Caramel Latte, Smores, Apple Crumble, and Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. 

Pumpkin Caramel Latte - A froth blend of creamy pumpkin, sweet vanilla cream, and rich pralines is topped with a spiced caramel swirl.

Smores - Layers of gooey marshmellow, melted dark chocolate, and sweet graham crackers.

Apple Crumble - Baked Granny Smith and McIntosh Apples topped with vanilla crumble, cinnamon, and nutmeg.

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie - Fresh baked oatmeal blended with sweet raisins, caramelized brown sugar, and vanilla extract.

Smores and Apple Crumble sound like winners to me!  I love Slatkin candles and this fall's scent will just add to my ever-growing candle collection.  I am very interested in the Pumpkin Caramel Latte since pumpkin doesn't always work with me.  If this one is heavy on the caramel and vanilla then I will love this candle and will purchase it too. 

Thinking ahead to the end of the heat wave!

photo courtesy of Bath and Body Works

No comments: