Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Most Wanted Nordstrom Event 2011

Nordstrom's big beauty event just began at the end of last week.  I rarely get down to my Nordstrom (I have to drive over an hour and a half to get there so I have to plan an entire day around it) but this type of event is worth spending a day at the store.  I have made a Most Wanted list to direct my shopping.  MAC has created a new collection for this event and many other companies have created special products just for the event.  The MAC collection is the first area of interest for me so I will look at it in much more detail in the post following this one.

My Nordstrom Event shopping list...

- MAC Cine-Matics 'It's a Girl' Lip Bag
- Bobbi Brown 'Tortoise Shell" Beauty Kit
- Viktor & Rolf 'Flowerbomb' Anniversary Set
- Philosophy 'Amazing Grace' 3-Piece Super Set
- Trish McEvoy 'Sexy 9' Blackberry & Vanilla Musk EDP Rollerball
- NARS 'Bright Lights, Big City' Eye Shadow Palette
- NARS Nail Polish in Koh Lanta
- Butter London 3-Free Nail Lacquer in Wallis
- MOR Sugar Rose Tiger Lily Hand & Body Lotion
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Face Lotion (Large Size)

I am most excited about three things in the event collection; two fun items and one more practical item.  I have just tried a sample of Flowerbomb for the first time and I fell in love with it, so I must have the Anniversary Set in this fragrance.  I also love the NARS eye palette.  The practical item that I want from this collection is the very large bottle of the Clinique Face Lotion since that has been serving me very well this summer.

Time to find a day to devote to the Nordstrom counters!

No comments: