Monday, June 18, 2012

Benefit The Pretty Committee Set

Anyone who reads this blog regularly is beginning to notice that I have been all over Benefit products for the past six months, ever since I started using their Triple Moisture Face Cream, it seems like the brand has come alive for me and I have been putting more and more products from this brand into my summer beauty regime.  The Bella Bamba lip gloss will be out soon and I am still stalking the Sephora website for the offical release so that I can order the product for myself.  While I was stalking the website, I started browsing all of the Benefit products to see what else I could find that I might want to order.  While I was enjoying myself, I laid eyes on a great set of products, one of which is the full-size version of the Bella Bamba Blush, one of my current favorite products.  I have always found Benefit to offer fantastic sets that allow the user to try out a variety of their best products.

This set is named The Pretty Committee, a set that includes a bright pink blush and a series of brightening skin products.  This set is very attractive to me, it contains one of my current favorite Benefit products and three others that I have never tried.  So this set will give me a back up of my blush and will let me try out a few new products, I am all over The Pretty Committee Set!
I found this set on the Sephora website and it states that it will be exclusive to this retailer, so I will pull all of the set and product information right from this website.  "A four-piece set that everything you need to perk up and glow.  The votes are in and the committee agrees - it's all about bright!  Filled with Benefit's most brilliant bestsellers, this festive set gives all complexions a perky, pretty glow.  High Beam enhances complexions with a luminescent veil, while Eye Bright adds an instant pink lift to wake up the eyes.  Bella Bamba face powder adds a 3D brightening to the face, and Stay Don't Stray doubles as a stay-put primer for concealers and eye shadows."

Here are the four products that are contained in the set!

High Beam - A luminescent complexion enhancer.  Benefit High Beam is an ethereal pink liquid highligher that creates a radiantly dewy complexion.  For an angelic sheen, this pink shimmering lotion adds a soft, natural afterglow.  It's a "supermodel in a bottle" and perfectly alluring on all skin tones.

Eye Bright - A pink perk-me-up stick to brighten the eyes.  Benefit Eye Bright has a pop of pink that brightens your eyes and your spirits instantaneously.  It's like a nap in a stick - keep it handy for afternoon touch-ups.

Bella Bamba - A watermelon-pink blush laced with shimmering gold undertones.  This boxed blush, with a mirrow tucked inside a magnetic closure flip-top lid, amplifies cheekbones and creates the illusion of sculpted features for a gorgeous 3D effect.  Your face will look instantly brighter with a just a quick swipe of this ultra-flattering color on the cheeks.

Stay Don't Stray - A 360 degree primer for conealers and eye shadows.  Tell your makeup to stay, don't stray!  This dual-action primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers and eye shadows REALLY stay put.  Concealers never crease and eye shadows stay vibrant and true - you'll wonder how you ever lived without it!  Stay Don't Stray preps, protects, AND perfects.  Preps: The lightweight formula blends seamlessly into skin, brightens eye area to minimze the appearance of fine lines, and comes in a universally flattering nude shade.  Protects: Hydrates with sodium hyaluronate to lock in moisture, fights signs of aging with Vitamins C and E, and does not contain parabens.  Perfects: It's long-wearing to keep makeup looking fresh, locks on ALL concealers and eye shadows, and prevents creasing of eye makeup.
With the exception of having a back up to Bella Bamba, I can say that I am most excited about the Stay Don't Stray primer.  I currently am on my last tube of Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion (I amassed quite a collection of them when receiving tubes with nearly every single set and palette that I purchased from this company) and I need to buy another eye primer soon.  I am looking forward to seeing if this set will be available in the stores and hopefully I can get the Bella Bamba gloss and set at the same time.  Benefit is quickly turning into a company that I am relying on more and more to find great new products!

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: