Friday, June 29, 2012

MAC Heavenly Creature Skin

And now we are at the first part of Heavenly Creature!  I am so excited for the skincare products that will be offered with this collection and I really hope that MAC would consider making many of them part of their permanent line up, there are few things worse than finding your perfect eye cream or face cream and then never being able to get it again.  I am so excited that the Volcanis Ash Exfoliator is back again with this collection, this is the best known skincare product from MAC and it always sells out before I get to buy any of it.  I have read that it is wonderful to help deep clean skin and pores and helps with oil control.  Not my biggest skincare concern, but my skin does get more oily in the summer months and I would be able to reap the rewards of this product until the beginning of September.  The rest of the skincare is from the Charged Water line, I believe that we saw the first release of these product early last spring and now they are back with this collection.

From the MAC website, "Skin gets cleansed, moisturized, and nourished with a Mineralize skincare trio featuring our exclusive ionized Super-Duo Charged Water Technology.  For radiant skin, MAC Mineralize Volcanic Ash Exfoliator - now back for a limited time."  I wonder how many people will pre-order more than one bottle of the Volcanic Ash Exfoliator and have long it will last at the counters.  I have heard multiple blog posts about how many people with oily skin rely on this product for great skin.  We shall how fast this sells out...

The skincare products in the Heavenly Creature collection...

Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Eye Cream - A luxuriously rich eye cream.  Infused with our ionized Super-Duo Charged Water technology.  Moisturizes and adds radiance, while instantly - and over time - reducing the look of dark circles, lines, and puffiness.

Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel - An ultra-light, gel-like cream that absorbs instantly to give the skin intense hydration.  Infused with our exclusive Super-Charged Water technology, this formula leaves skin softer, more luminous.  Use day or night.

Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser - A lightweight cleanser formulated with our ionized Super-Duo Charged Water technology.  Removes all makeup (except waterproof and longwearing) with a wipe - no rinse-off required.  Leaves skin nourished, soft, absolutely clean.

Volcanic Ash Exfoliator - A highly effective, dual-purpose foaming, cleansing, and exfoliating scrub blending natural Volcanic Ash with fine sugar crystals.  Refines and unclogs the skin, adds instant moisture: leaves skin feeling soft and comfortably clean.  Mineral-rich.  May be used effectively on any part of face or body.  Rinses off with warm weather.

I want all of the products in this part of the collection.  If I could only choose one, then I would want to purchase the Moisture Gel, the lightweight cream-gel texture will help to hydrate my skin now without making it excessively oily.  I am not currently in the market for a new eye cream (I already am using two right now) but I would like to own this eye cream formula.  I am considering buying one and putting it aside for the next few months.  Would I like to own the other two products?  Yes I would but I don't need them and it won't be the end of the world if I don't get them before they sell out. 

I love the skincare part of this collection and I am already beginning my shopping list.  Now onto the Colour parts of the new Heavenly Creature collection!

photo courtesy of MAC

No comments: