Friday, June 22, 2012

Too Faced Fall 2012 Collection - The Art of Sexy

The fall collections are now starting to come at us and after looking at the Trend Report from Allure, I am beginning to plot out what I must have, what I already own, and what kinds of fun products I will be buying.  Must haves - I need a few new mascaras, a new eye primer, pressed powder, and one or two new eye liners.  I am pretty maxed out on lip products, so they are not my primary shopping concern but I trust that I will find a few more lipsticks and glosses that I won't be able to live without.  Most of my shopping for spring and summer was lip products, blushes, and nail polishes so I will try to use the fall collections to grow my eye makeup arsenal. 

The Art of Sexy is the newest seasonal collection from Too Faced and the first of the fall collections that I have found online.  This company usually releases their collection early and sets the bar pretty high for the rest of the beauty industry.  I tend to run hot and cold with Too Faced, I have some great products from this company but I dislike that they don't really release many products in singles and I usually have to buy sets and palettes (especially for eye shadows).  I am excited that all of the new products in this collection are singles and I can collect only the products and shades that I love.  This new collection consists of six new products, four of which are for eyes and the other two are for lips.  I even see two new mascaras, the product that I need the most for the fall months.

The Art of Sexy from Too Faced!

Better Than False Lashes Mascara - This do-it-yourself 3 step system allows you to achieve the dramatic impact of false lashes AND extreme lengthen of lash extensions without the hassle, cost, or commitment.  The look of false lashes has never been easier or more affordable.  Throw out the glue and cancel the salon appointment, now you can brush on the bold, flirty lashes of your dreams in three simple steps.  Step 1, Prime: Use 1 - 2 coats of the Activating Mascara Base and Top Coat to create a base to adhere the weightless Flexistretch nylon fibers.  Step 2, Build: Brush on 1 - 2 coats of the Flexistretch Nylon Fibers to build outrageous length and volume.  Focus on the Flexistretch fibers where you want extra length or volume.  Step 3, Seal: Finish by sealing the Flexistretch Nylon Fibers with 1 - 2 coats of the ultra-black Activating Mascara to create the "better than false lashes' effect.  This final coat surrounds each nylon-coated lash while it melts and stretches the Flexistretch fibers into a long, thick, dramatic lash.  More to love.  Easy: No glue, all glam!  All of the benefits of lash extensions and false lashes without any of the risk or expense.  No mess, no appointments, no complicated application.  More affordable: Get four months' worth of false lashes or lash extenstions for only $35.  More impact: Lashes are dramatically longer by 42% and have an incredible 98% more volume!

3*Way Lash Lining Tool - A triple-tip lash-emphasizing tool that fills in spaces between lashes, giving the natural impression of thicker, more luscious lashes.  This innovative 3-in-1 design makes lash emphasizing dots, tight-lining, and traditional lash-lining easy.  Great for cat eyes!  Lash-Emphasizing Innovation: Dotting ultra-black liner BETWEEN lashes at the root gives an instantly thicker lash look, even without mascara. 3 Ways to use 3*Way.  Lash-Emphasizing Dots: Unique triple tip easily stamps dots between lashes right at the lashline.  Tight-lining: Fine points make it easy to line inside of eye, or at the base of lashes for a more smoldering eye look.  Eye Lining: The 3 tips ensure a triple coating of the blackest carbon black formula and smoother, steadier application.  Perfect for cat eyes!

Lash Injection Mascara - It's back and better than ever!  Our cutting-edge, three-dimensional polymers wrap around each lash to create tubes that build, stretch, and curl for more extreme VOLUME, LENGTH, and DRAMA!  Better Engineered 3D Tubes: New and improved elastic polymers surround each lash to fatten and stretch lashes for rich, full lashes with extreme volume and intense drama.  Better Wand: Specialized bristles designed to deposit formula evenly, making each tube thicker from base to tip you can easily go from flirty to dramatic.  In one coat, have rich, full lashes.  With 2 to 3 coats, get extreme volume and intense drama.  Weatherproof: Our waterproof, weatherproof formula ensures lashes never smudge and flake.  Easy Removal: Tubes release from lashes more easily with just warm water and gentle soap or eye makeup remover.  Good for Lashes: Generious dose of moisturizing Vitamin E for longer, healthier lashes.  Free of parabens, chemicals, and phthalates.

La Creme Lip Cream - Indulge your lips with rich creamy color, drenched with luscious, hydrating moisturizers including white lotus flower and power peptides.  Moisture has never been so pretty!  16 Must-Have Colors: Something for every fashion and mood in sought-after shades for each color family: nudes, spices, pinks, and reds.  Lotus Flower Extract: Hydrating, soothing, and lip-conditioning with environmental protection provided by anti-oxidants.  Power Peptides: Conditioning, smoothing, and firming for delicate lip area.  Indulgent color: Saturated, one-swipe formulas drench lips with sexy, pure color.
- Naughty Nude - chestnut
- Naked Dolly- satin pink
- Nude Beach - nude peach
- In The Buff - warm beige
- Spice Spice Baby - pinky brown
- Cinnamon Kiss - spiced brown
- Honey Bear - toasted mauve
- Sweet Maple - plum brown
- Marshmellow Bunny - marshmellow pink
- Razzle Dazzle Rose - pink rose
- Juicy Melons - pink coral
- Fuchsia Shock - fuchsia pink
- I Want Candy - raspberry rose
- Coral Fire - coral red
- Stiletto Red - classic red
- Divine Wine - bordeaux

Perfect Lips - Define and prime to keep your lips perfectly pretty!  A twist-up tip always stays sharp for perfecting lip shape while its infusion of priming properties ensures that lipsticks and glosses wear longer.  Perfect Lip Definition: Lips have better definition with twist up tip that never needs sharpening and comfortable gel grip makes it easy to hold a steady line for perfect lip shaping.  Primes and Lines: Lipsticks and glosses wear better, and with richer, longer-lasting color that won't fade or feather.  Compatible Colors: Each of the 4 perfect lip liners was created to suit a wide range of lip colors so shades are always perfectly blended.
- Perfect Nude - neutral nude
- Perfect Pink - neutral pink
- Perfect Spice - neutral spice
- Perfect Red - neutral red

Perfect Eyes Eyeliner - Our creamy, long-wearing eyeliners glide on with the ease of a liquid liner and lock down for 8 hours of smudge-proof wear.  These high-impact pencils come in six waterproof shades ranging from the necessary classics to cutting-edge couture.  Each includes a flexi-firm, beveled smudger to allow a smoky blend or precise line.  Waterproof: Once applied our perfect eyeliner won't transfer, smudge, or budge.  Luxury Liner: Our creamy smooth liner glides on effortlessly; never pulling, skipping, or slipping.  Easy on the Eyes: Our good-for-you formula is free of parabens, mineral oil, or paraffins.
- Perfect Black - black
- Perfect Brown - brown
- Perfect Storm - charcoal
- Perfect Black Orchid - blackened plum
- Perfect Peacock - teal
- Perfect Purple - purple
- Perfect Moss - dark olive green
- Perfect Expresso - dark black brown
- Perfect Navy - dark navy

So I many pretty much all over this whole collection!  I am most excited about the Better Than False Lashes Mascara system, I am dying to try this new product out and I am really hopeful that it will help create the huge lashes that I have been craving for the past few months.  My last few mascara experiments have not turned out to my liking and I would love if this product would break that trend.  Lash Injection was a favorite formula os mine several years ago and I want to see how the formula was improved, this formula was wonderful to begin with and I must buy a tube of the new formula. 

The eyeliners in this collection have me very intriqued.  I need new eyeliners and this collection contains several top choices.  The 3*Way Lash Lining Tool will be a top choice of mine this fall, I have never seen somthing like this before and I must research this tool and buy it on one of my next trips to Sephora.  The Perfect Eyes Eyeliner is another product that I must try.  I am looking for products that allow me to create a thick, precise line instead fo the more smoky kohl liners that I currently have in my collection.  Perfect Black, Perfect Charcoal, and Perfect Black Orchid are my favorite shades and I am already plotting as to how I will add them into my makeup collection.

I am stated that I don't need any more lip products but I am interested in this new lipstick formula and I want to try out several of the shades.  My favorite shade is obvious, Stiletto Red is a pure true red and will be perfect for the fall season.  Razzle Dazzle Rose and Fuchsia Shock will be great for the bright lip look that will be so popular this fall and I could wear both of the bright pink shades right now.  Lip liners have never been my cups of tea so I will be skipping over this new formula.

This collection has me so excited to begin my fall product shopping but I will have to temper my shopping until I begin to see some of the other collections.  I will be starting with a new mascara from this collection since I need a new formula anyway.  So excited for some new beauty shopping!

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: