Friday, June 1, 2012

Most Wanted June 2012

It's hard to believe that this is the last month that I will be doing any shopping for summer products, I have done most of my shopping already for the season and it is hard for me to believe possible that I will be thinking about fall and beginning to shop for a whole new series of beauty products.  The most exciting beauty-related occurence that has happened to be recently is that I have begun to go to an Aveda salon and now I have several new brands available easily to me.  Aveda, Alterna, Zoya are now all available to me anytime that I go to the salon and I have no longer have to hunt for the products.
The last little bit of my summer beauty shopping...

- Tarina Tarantino Dollskin Cream Blush and Pressed Sparklicity Duo in Mr. Pink
- Butter London Nail Polish in Slapper
- Dolce & Gabbana Voluptuous Lipstick in Only Monica
- Ojon Oil Hair Therapy
- Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Stance
- MAC for Beth Ditto Pro Longwear Lipcreme in Dear Diary
- Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S. Thirst Quenching Serum
- Alterna Bamboo Luminous Shine Conditioner
- Make Up For Ever #23 Aqua Cream Eye Shadow
- Illamasqua Naked Strangers Nail Varnish in Swinger

I am still all about new nail polish hues and I love the quality that I have been seeing as I keep buying more and more Illamasqua Nail Varnishes, Swinger is a limited edition summer shade that is is cool gold foil.  This shade will work well into the fall months, I am already thinking ahead!  The other two shades are fun brights that will work well for summer months.

The MAC for Beth Ditto collection comes out this month and while I am not a huge fan of her work, I do like the new Dear Diary shade of lipstick, a bright pink hue.  Most of my hair product shopping over the next few months will center around all the new product lines that are easily available to me and I bet that I will reduce my use of Fekkai products.  The Caudalie serum is a new, lightweightr hydrating serum that I am hoping will work well all year round.

Last month of summer beauty shopping!  Oh my!

No comments: