Sunday, June 17, 2012

Nails Inc Neon and Nude Collection

Everyone that has been reading this blog for the past month or so is aware at how much I have been in love with the new Nail Bar at Sephora.  No only does it allow me to look at all different brands and hsades of polishes at once, it brought some of the online exclusive and lesser known brands to more stores.  My first obsession with the Nail Bar was buying several more Illamasqua Nail Varnishes, at this point I pretty much have almost every single shade from this line that is available at the Nail Bar...

My second major excitement with the Nail Bar is that now the Nails Inc line is finally available at a store near me.  I don't know if the whole polish line is available at the Nail Bar, I haven't sat and looked at how large the overall line is but I know that I will be buying a bunch of the shades over the next few months, I am just holding out for some more fall-inspired hues at the moment.  Even though I promised myself that I wouldn't buy anymore bright hues, I will admit that this new set caught my eye on the Sephora website and I am trying to decide if I want to rethink that decision and introduce the six shades in this set into my polish collection.  This polish sets actually contains six small polishes; three of which are bright hues and the other three that are deep nudes.  This collection actually would work for both the summer and then right into the fall.

So far I have only found this set on the Sephora website but I will be visiting the Nail Bar again to see if it is in stock in the stores also.  "A set of six mini, professionally formulated, catwalk-inspired nail colors with an exceptionally glossy finish.  Opposites attract in this gorgeous set of long-lasting shades in neon and nude.  The Nails Inc formulation has been specially created and developed using the latest professional technologies for instant and exceptional results.  The formulaion is ultra glossy and easy to apply so that you get the best possible results every time."

The six shades that you get in this set are...

- Notting Hill Gate - pink neon
- Portobello - coral neon
- Westbourne Grove - orange neon
- Porchester Square - muted mushroom
- Jermyn Street - perfect taupe
- Cadogan Square - classic camel

I am very much leaning toward buying this set for two big reasons.  The first reason is that it contains shades that will take me into fall so I am not just buying more shades that I can only wear for the next two months.  The second reason is that the sizes are smaller than the normal bottles and if the coral and orange look awful on me then I won't feel as bad about throwing the bottles out/giving them to a friend.  I am already heading over to Sephora soon anyway to pick up a new mascara so I will be stopping by the Nail Bar to see if this set will be my first introduction the the Nails Inc polish line.  This polish formula and shade range has a big following on Makeup Alley's Nail Board and I am very excited to add another polish line to my collection!

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: