Wednesday, November 23, 2011

MAC Black Friday Exclusive

I may not brave the crowds and the rush every year to get the best deals on black Friday but I do know lots of poeple who look forward to this day every single year.  I prefer to spread my holiday shopping out a bit and get it done in chunks throughout the end of November and December.  But this is one black Friday special that I can completely embrace.  Starting at midnight on Friday morning, MAC will re-release their limited edition Black Knight Lipstick shade in limited quantities.  The best part about this is that it is online only so I can do it from the comfort of my desk chair. 

Offers like this get me more excited for Black Friday shopping than marked down TVs, a cult classic that is available for a limited time only on one day of the year?!  This is worth fighting the crowds for!

photo courtesy of MAC's Facebook page 

No comments: