Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rooney Mara's Curls

Happy Thanksgiving week ladies!  This will be a crazy week for me so updates might be a bit more spaced out than usual so I apologize in advance.  However the holiday season and end of semester craziness is coming quickly so I will post as much as possible but I can't promise a new post every single day for the next few weeks.  One thing that I am most looking forward to in the ext month is the opening of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, being a huge fan of both the books and the Swedish movies. 

The star of this version is Rooney Mara, normally a fair haired and pale skinned redhead is turn into Lisbeth Salander, a top level computer hacker with a punk sense of style.  This is one of the biggest movie makeovers that I have seen in years and it makes me even more excited to go and see this movie.  This picture is of her normal look, I love those curls and might consider test driving a look like that when my hair gets a bit longer...

photo courtesy of Google

No comments: