Friday, November 4, 2011

MAC Holiday 2011 Gift Collection - Ice Parade : Viva Glam

Viva Glam are my habitual favorite gifts to give, all of the proceeds from the sales of these items benefit the MAC AIDS foundation, making this is a gift to both a friend and benefitting those in need of a cure for HIV.  One of these gift sets is a holiday ornament, the other is a pretty red makeup bag containing two lipstick shades from the Viva Glam collection. 
"Give festively and gift back to MAC AIDS Fund with our two Viva Glam exclusives!  Our team-tagging treats: a one-of-a-kind VG 1 Lipglass and our fab Teddy Tree Ornament, and a rockin' red snow globe bag with two shades of Lady Gaga VG Lipsticks!"  Oh my, they have a bag that contains both shades of the Viva Glam Gaga Lipsticks!  I think that this is the first time that I have seen the original in stock at MAC for months, I love the original and was trying to decide what shade would be a dupe for it once my initial tube runs out!

Viva Glam Gifts!

Kids Helping Kids Tree Teddy Holiday Ornament - Our silver KHK Tree Teddy Ornament is adorable and, with its mini one-of-a-kind Viva Glam 1 Lipglass, dashing as any stocking stuff should be!  Plus every cent from your purchase goes to the MAC AIDS benefitting people affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Viva Glam 1 Special Edition Lipglass - ruby red gloss

Viva Glam Melt Your Heart Lip Bag - Hotter than hot!  Our rocking red metallic makeup bag with glitter handles includes two shades Lady Gaga VG Lipstick.  It's melt-your-heart appeal; every cent from your purchase goes to the MAC AIDS fund benefitting people affected by HIV/AIDS.
- Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick - nude (Amplified)
- Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick - pink (Lustre)
The verdit is still out on what I will buy for myself from this collection, I want another Viva Glam Gaga original lipstick but I hate the Viva Glam Gaga 2 shade and really don't want to have to buy it.  So I have to decide what I will do here...

The ornaments will be going on my gift list for lots of people, they are cute stocking stuffers or little tie ons to gifts.  They also are great to distribute to coworkers for a bit of holiday cheer!

photo courtesy of MAC

No comments: