Friday, November 4, 2011

MAC Holiday 2011 Gift Collection - Ice Parade: Snowglobe Eye Shadows

The next part of the Ice Parade Gift Collection is a series of eye shadow palettes, dressed up in the loveliest packaging that I have seen in awhile.  It states on the MAC website that this palettes actaully contain really working snow globes, I could spend way too much time in the morning playing with the snowglobe on the package.  However that is a risk that I must take to own one of these palettes!

"The grooviest, glitteriest and most go-go glamorous selection of Shadows ever!  Shakeable snow globe compants hold a festive flurry of six fun-filled shades!  All the sparkle this season - and any fabulous frost-filled evening - needs are here!"   I have stated a million times already that I own way too many eye shadow palettes but I really want to buy these, even if just for the snow globe on the packaging!

Here are the Ice Parade Eye Shadow palettes!
6 Snow Globe Eye Shadows/Cool - Shake it up!  Cool reigns.  Frost and smoke, gray and blue, mingle in this sextet of six high contrast shades.  Their stunning showcase: our silver-domed snow globe compact with the white mini brush.  Limited edition.
- Snowball - frost white (Frost)
- How Zat - pale lavender (Satin)
- Illegal Cargo - slate (Frost)
- Idol Eyes - silvered violet with gold (Lustre)
- Warm & Smoky - medium purple (Veluxe Pearl)
- Set To Dance - dark royal blue (Matte)

6 Snow Globe Eye Shadows/Warm - Time to dress up, go glam!  Gaelic Gold lights the way followed by a warm and wonderful flurry of taupes, browns, and a shimmering patina of frost.  Six shades to shake up your look!  That glittering snow globe compact?  Flaunt it!  Limited edition.
- Winterscape - bright taupe pearl (Lustre)
- Patina - taupe brown with golden pearl (Frost)
- Gaelic Gold - gold (Veluxe Pearl)
- Magical Mist - sparkle concrete (Lustre)
- Buckwheat - bark brown (Velvet)
- Midnight Flurry - dark warm black (Matte)

6 Snow Globe Eye Shadows/Sultry - Our snow globe inspired compact of six Eye Shadows is choreographed for drama!  Smoky blacks and two sultry plums score points.  Plus, 2 fabulous highlights to add that glamour pop!  Limited edition.
- Lightfully - white with pink reflect (Lustre)
- Fun! - pink patina (Lustre)
- Black Tied - black with silver sparkle (Velvet)
- Trax - burgundy-plum with shimmer (Velvet)
- Festive Delight - bordeaux wine
- Shadowy Lady - blackened plum (Matte)

These are three of the best palettes from MAC in the recent months!  All three of them would be making my wish list.  If I have to pick just one, then I would go with the Warm palette, I love all of these shades and they will really work well with many of the other shades that I wear on a daily basis.  Gaelic Gold is a shade that I must look for on it's own the next time that I go to the counter, I love both the shade and the name and really want to add this to my collection.  My second favorite of the palettes is the Sultry palette, I like the blacks and plums in the palette.  I like the Cool palette but I am betting that this is the one that I could skip over the easiest.  I love the Idol Eyes shade but I would be more willing to buy this shade individually.

The packaging on these palettes will make a great gift and I will give these as well as buy them to keep for myself!  Next up is the Holiday Face Kits from Ice Parade...

photo courtesy of MAC

No comments: