Saturday, November 5, 2011

Most Wanted November 2011

And so begins the holiday shopping season...  In between all the gifts that I have to buy I will be buying some lovely beauty treats for myself!

My November shopping list...

- NARS Trio Eye Shadow in Arabian Nights
- NARS Nail Polish in Endless Night
- Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish in I Love the Nightlife
- LUSH Magic Wand Bubble Bar
- MAC Glitter and Ice Dazzleglass in Dressed to Dazzle
- Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose
- Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel
- Tom Ford Eye Color Quad in Violet Dusk
- NARS Semi-Matte Lipstick in Funny Face
- Kate Spade New York Supercalifragilipstick! in Adventurous

This is yet another NARS month for me...I am beginning to wonder if NARS will be bumping Urban Decay out of the limelight as my favorite overall makeup line.  And the new Tom Ford makeup collection?!  Amazing!!

No comments: