Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Benefit Go TropiCORAL Lip and Cheek Kit

The great releases from Benefit just keep coming and coming, I have loved almost everything that has come out from this company over the past few months from both the skincare and the makeup collections.  To keep the great choices coming, Benefit is releasing three great sets at the end of July/beginning of August.  Today we will look at the one that I am the most excited about and that I am considering ordering as soon as it becomes available on the Sephora website, Go TropiCORAL.  Each of these sets contains some o the best-selling Benefit products and are targeted for certain areas of the face.  TropiCORAL contains shades for the lips and cheeks, all of which will be better for my skin in the summer since they will complement a tan.  I would be likely to order this set right away and use it until Labor and then decide what shades would skip work for me in the fall and what pieces would have to put away until next summer.

These sets are currently Sephora exclusives so all the information will be coming from this website.  As I stated above, the products are not yet available for order but Sephora will email you exactly when they become available.  I would recommend taking this route if this is a product that you can't live without, using the email alerts for Urban Decay was the way that I got my Naked 2 palette in the first round.

"A four piece lip and cheek kit that seriously turns up the heat.  The pocket-sized kit features warm and vibrant shades for a sultry, tropical look.  It includes an iconic tint, award-winning cheek color, luscious lip gloss, and sexy highlighter - all in a mirrored box - so you can add a pop of color to your look."  This set contains the following products: Cha Cha Tint, Coralista, High Beam, Ultra Plush in Coralista.

Here are some more details on the products you will be getting with this set!

Cha Cha Tint - A mango-tinted lip and cheek stain.  This mango-tinted stain beautifully blushes lips and cheeks with a tropical sunset hue.  Smooch-proof and smudge-proof, this sheer stain will have you looking deliciously sun-kissed for hours.

Coralista - A warm coral-pink powder that warms up your complexion.  Take a tropical pleasure trip with Coralista.  Sweep with this warm coral pink powder onto cheeks anytime, anywhere.  move your brush to the beat and turn up the heat...bikini optional!

High Beam - A luminescent complexion enhancer.  Benefit High Beam is an ethereal pink liquid highlighter that creates a radiantly dewy complexion.  For an angelic sheen, this pink shimmering lotion adds a soft, natural afterglow.  It's a "supermodel in a bottle" and perfectly alluring on all skin tones.

Ultra Plush Lip Gloss - A silky, plush gloss that glides onto lips.  This dazzling lip gloss drenches your lips in billiant shine and a burst of juicy color that's never sticky.  Loaded with crystal brilliance, color glides on smooth.  Just one stroke will give you glimmering, shimmering lips.  The irresistible shades, from sultry nudes to punchy pinks, come in soft-squeeze tubes with a custom tip designed for perfectly even application.  To create a beautifully pulled together look in seconds, pair your favorite gloss with its complementing Box O' Powder.  Coralista is a sheer coral shade.
As I stated above, this set will be best in the summer months, the only product that I think that I could pull off in the fall and winter months is the High Beam highlighter.  I am on the fence about the Cha Cha Tint, I am slightly concerned about the mango tint of this product, this might be too warm for me to pull off, I will have to try this product at the counter before I consider ordering this set.  I hope that this isn't the case because I love this set and don't want an issue with a single product to ruin it for me.  The Coralista blush will be great with tanned skin, this one will be best in the summer months and for a more natural look.  The same reasoning holds for the lip gloss, these two shades will only be used when I have a fake tan.

This would have to be a summer purchase for me, if I can't get until mid-August then I will put it aside until next June.  As of right now, my purchase decision hinges on the Cha Cha Tint, I must try this product at the counter and see how warm it really is.  We will look at the next two sets over the next few weeks and then I will really decide what my favorite one and top shopping choice is!

photo courtesy of Sephora

No comments: