Monday, July 2, 2012

Most Wanted July 2012

July starts the beginning of the fall beauty shopping season.  I have already looked at the first big fall release from MAC and a few fall collections from other companies and I have to say that I am ready to do some shopping!  I didn't do much shopping during June, just a few products that are seasonless and I have been reviewing many of my current favorite shades from the summer and seeing what shades will work with the trends of the next season.

Now that the real fall collections are beginning to surface, I can see that I have a bit of shopping to do!  This month is just the tip of iceberg when it comes to fall and many of the pieces that I buy early have to be put aside until the actual season begins but something I get lucky and find shades that I can use now and all the way into fall.  My current favorite item is the Bobbi Brown Desert Twilight Eye Palette, I fell in love with this palette the second that I saw it so it will surprise no one that it has a prominent role in this list!

Here is my July shopping list...

- Nails Inc Baker Street Nail Polish
- MAC Heavenly Creature Lipstick in Venus
- MAC Heavenly Creature Mineralize Eye Shadow in Universal Appeal
- Caudalie Divine Oil
- Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Mascara
- Bobbi Brown Desert Twilight Eye Palette
- Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss in Honeysuckle
- Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina
- Korres Cheek Butter in Eros Coral
- Bobbi Brown Soothing Cleansing Oil

Looks like I will be stalking the Bobbi Brown counters at Macy*s and Sephora over the next four weeks!

No comments: